Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

open cell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odin

Odin

open cell Empty
PostSubject: open cell   open cell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:27 am

if anyone who will be in Rolla wants some open cell that i can get from the army surplus here in spfld, then plz tell me fast. I'll run over and get it and you can pay me back at rolla. they come in nice sheets and range from about 12 dollars a sheet to 200.....yeah i'm only getting the cheap ones lol. takers?
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

open cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: open cell   open cell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:08 am

how stiff is the open cell? (less dense or more dense than couch cushion foam) and how much does 12 dollars buy? (??ft. wide by ??ft. Long, by ??inches thick?)
if it was high quality open cell (much denser than couch foam) I'd pay 12 bucks for a decent sized sheet (4+ft by 4+ft by 1+inches thick) You can use your own judgement, or give me a call @ eight 16-nine 29-five 697.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

open cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: open cell   open cell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:28 pm

around 2' square sections, anywhere from 1.5-3" thick..which i had pictures. it is a open cell wonder emporium. and all different firm levels, but i'd say about couch cusion-ish
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

open cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: open cell   open cell Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:31 am

Check the density of the foam for general quality. 1.5-3 lb/sq. in. is usually pretty good stuff. With 1.5 for striking edges on polearms, 2 for arrowheads, and 3 for spears, ect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

open cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: open cell   open cell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

open cell
Page 1 of 1