Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)

Go down 
+2
turrinbarturrin
Orrin None-son
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Empty
PostSubject: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:57 pm

January Realm battle on the 16th in Springfield! Bring your warm garb. It's bound to be chilly this time of year.

Saturday Jan. 16th, 11am weapons check, spot checks all day.

Springfield Mo, 65803

We will fight till we can no longer see in the dark of night. At that point we'll have the usual post-battle bonfire and chill out with fellow dagorhirrim, throw marshmellows at eachother, jokes, random dag stories, and all that other fun stuff that dagorhirrim like to do after battles. Hope to see you all out there!

and here is the offificial discussion thread.

http://midwestdagorhir.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=events&action=display&thread=1457&page=1
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:20 pm

dagorhir-nabit!! move it up week
Back to top Go down
Khyn

Khyn

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:00 am

Well, why dont we just plan it around when you can do it?

LOL. We wish you could be there.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:16 am

Don't forget about this one guys. Come if you can. The two people who are heading up Gates of Summer will be there to discuss CP and dry party with me. I think you guys would like ot be there to have a face to face about it all....
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Nobody interested.... Your loss.
Back to top Go down
Khyn

Khyn

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:00 am

I'm interested! Pick me!
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Hey, sjut your mouth, the only Reason you are in the Clan is because Alo sent a letter of recomendation. Frakken Grey skinned Washovaki.
Back to top Go down
Azgarehta

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 pm

I'm coming through Rolla on my way to this. I'm staying Saturday night in Springfield then coming back through Sunday to St. Louis. I can pick someone up if they want to go to the Realm battle. If I leave about 8, I should be there around 9:30 in order to hit weapons check at 11.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Buncha cowards. LOL
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:48 pm

saddness, i will be in springfield that day, but i won't be able to hit the fields. if that offer stands to anyone I will mention it to the rest of our fighters (80% are NOT on the forums). i can think of a few who might be interested..
Back to top Go down
Azgarehta

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:36 pm

yeah, have em post here or give me a call at 636-AWESOME (yes, that's my real phone number)
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Shocked ....... Surprised ...jealously
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:36 am

fuckin nice number Smile
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:47 pm

so looks like nobody from rolla is going (or if they are i know nothing).
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:42 am

How dit go?
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Awesome. 32fighters, many non-coms long battles, lotsa fellowshipping, and many times a dead Orrin.

No injuries, aside form me getting a chipped tooth, then swollowing it in the same hit. Which brings me to the point, Pantar of Dominion is now known as the tooth fairy.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:56 pm

lol awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)   Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravenwood Realm Battle (Jan. Springfield)
Page 1 of 1