Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How'd you put that there?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crux

Crux

How'd you put that there? Empty
PostSubject: How'd you put that there?   How'd you put that there? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Hey, I'm taking your idea and using the same hosting site for and amtgard company I belong too, and was curious as to how you posted the Dagorhir link on the home page. Didn't know who to ask so I put it here. Also, is there a way to remove the google ads or change what they show?
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: How'd you put that there?   How'd you put that there? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:14 pm

Our website creator is no longer with us, unfortunately. So I don't know how to help. I can give you her contact info if you'd like and you can try and get a hold of her.
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: How'd you put that there?   How'd you put that there? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:06 pm

not a huge deal, just curios is all.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: How'd you put that there?   How'd you put that there? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:35 pm

as far as the ads go ur stuck with them if it is a free site hosting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How'd you put that there?   How'd you put that there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How'd you put that there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Town Square :: General Discussion-
Jump to: