Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just want to say...

Go down 
+2
kurai
Kairi Cypmann
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

I just want to say... Empty
PostSubject: I just want to say...   I just want to say... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:05 am

I know it's totally random, but I feel compelled to say so:

I love all of you. Each and every last one of you. And I want to thank all of you. Whether or not you're my best friend, my worst enemy, a regular attendee, or someone I've only met once or twice, you've in some way had a significant impact on my life whether you've realized it or not.

I remember almost every person in Dagorhir I've ever been introduced to, and many more that I've not yet had the pleasure of speaking to, just fighting with/against. That might not sound like much, but that's a LOT of people, let me tell you-- and just thinking about that fact amazes me.

So this is my thank you to every person who has ever attended a practice or an event I've been to, and to every person who makes those things possible. You've given me and everyone else a piece of your time, and that really means a lot to me.
Thank you for being a part of this wonderful sport and for helping to make my life just that much more fun. (:

Obviously, this is a big thank you to a few Haven citizens in particular (and a couple of non citizens, too) for going out of their way to be good to me and to everyone else in our realm. You all know who you are, and you all likely know that I think you're the best thing since sliced bread, but I feel the need to reiterate. :3
Back to top Go down
kurai

kurai

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say...   I just want to say... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:00 am

Yer welcome. ;P
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say...   I just want to say... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:29 am

the sliced bread machine was invented in Chilicothie, MO which just happens to be my home town
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say...   I just want to say... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:05 am

That doesn't mean it applies to you =P
Back to top Go down
Khyn

Khyn

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say...   I just want to say... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:09 pm

or Does it?

probably not.....
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say...   I just want to say... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:10 pm

bum bum BUM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say...   I just want to say... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:24 pm

this message brought on by thoughts of me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say...   I just want to say... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just want to say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Town Square :: General Discussion-
Jump to: