Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because these boards are too quiet

Go down 
+11
Orrin None-son
Tyr
Angus
Khyn
turrinbarturrin
Kairi Cypmann
Barca
Odin
Crux
Constantine
Iohn deMar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Constantine

Constantine

Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:52 pm

42. The answer to life, the universe, and everything.

43. One of your goals in life is to have a boffer arsenal so large that you need a U-Haul to transport it to and from events.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:57 pm

Constantine wrote:
a boffer arsenal so large that you need a U-Haul to transport it to and from events.

ian and myself have a nice armyery in our dormroom. is almost that big. for example, we have seven shields...
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:38 am

i used to fill my truck bed with weapons, i had 4 shields, spear, 3 reds, 6 blues, 3 greens, kinda redict for one man lol,

44. you try to think of new symbols to use in dag when you should be studing for a test, or thinking about wat your driving lol
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Tyr, did you get in trouble for thinking and driving?
Back to top Go down
Khyn

Khyn

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:46 am

Once.

They gave him the choice of jail or joining the military.
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:39 am

45. You make medieval weapons out of foam, PVC, and cloth and beat people up with them for fun.

46. There are more of these foam weapons in your house than there are weapons in COD.

47. You shout, "Green!" every time you poke your girlfriend/boyfriend with anything.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Jeiku wrote:

47. You shout, "Green!" every time you poke your girlfriend/boyfriend with anything.

in bed XD......

48. you have 16 cores, 3 rolls of blue foam and open cell,and all the supplies to make dag weapons in the trunk of your car

49. you have made a pvc crossbow cause you were bored..

also for the record i have LOT of driving exp, more then most of you, i can actually subconsiously drive if i want, but no i was never in trouble for thinking a driving, im a great driver!
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:54 am

Tyr wrote:

in bed XD......

That's not what I meant, Tyr.... >.>"

50. You scold your friend for using camping foam for sleeping and not for making weapons.
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:17 am

51. You like to chew gum and swing foam, but you're all out of gum.
...Or maybe you like to kick butts and swing foam, but your all out of butts to kick.
...I killed my own joke. ._."
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:00 pm

that's difficult to do on a written board tongue

YOU KNOW YOU'RE IN DAG IF:
52. Every time you go to a large public area / park you imagine what it would look like with hundreds of people fighting on it
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:16 pm

53. You go for daily jogs wearing boots instead running shoes.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:58 am

54. You miss pouncing on shieldmen,spearmen, really anyone,

55. You count it ad one of your achievments that you got,thrown off the field for uhnzing yo much..

56. Dag drama is in,the top three biggest pieces of drama in your life.

57. You go to amtgard an try to figure out how to make their weapons dag legal.
Back to top Go down
Frag

Frag

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:39 am

58. Your class notes include sketches for weapons you are trying to build
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Frag wrote:
58. Your class notes include sketches for weapons you are trying to build

That's actually very true of me; none of my notebooks don't have drawings of my weapons or weapons ideas in them. Razz

59. You get mad when you tell your friend that you're making a claymore and they think that you are making an explosive device.

60. Movies set in medieval times are you all-time favorites.

61. Foam is the leading cause of death and injuries in your local area.

Last edited by Jeiku on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling of "device")
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:12 am

62. You fantasize about doing dag in a big gymnastics place with foam pits, foam towers etc

63. You see a person with green body paint on campus and your first though is "Ork"
Back to top Go down
Frag

Frag

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:47 am

64. Practice is the highlight of your week
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:37 pm

65. Swordplay and medieval fighting are your favorite sports.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Troll
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:23 pm

66. You put your dag name on your resume
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:42 pm

^ this had better be a true story ^
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:39 pm

67. Mud is your solution for preventing sunburn.

68. You enter a fashion contest wearing your garb.

Last edited by Jeiku on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frag

Frag

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:21 am

69. (giggity) You have ever attended a wedding in full garb, coated in mud, and not known the bride and groom.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:26 am

Sounds like my first event,

70 you compare others sports events to gates an.other dag events
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:51 am

Frag wrote:
69. (giggity) You have ever attended a wedding in full garb, coated in mud, and not known the bride and groom.

done that twice now.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Odin wrote:
Frag wrote:

done that twice now.

Been to at least 4 where I didn't know the couple, and one that I did. Definitely a good one for this list, haha.
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:31 pm

71. Homework and studying means fighting and making weapons.

72. You go to an engineering school to learn how to design effective siege weapons.

73. You live in a castle, a cottage, or a weapons forge made completely out of foam and pvc.

74. You mount shields on the sides of your car.

75. Your text message signature is either your field name or your signature on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because these boards are too quiet
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next