Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boffer Club Membership

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Boffer Club Membership Empty
PostSubject: Boffer Club Membership   Boffer Club Membership Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Boffer Club Membership MembershipTiers
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Membership   Boffer Club Membership Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:14 pm

you must be a attending memeber to go to events? also, idk how i feel about this (though hey i guess i'm technically not even associated with this, lol) also when is the practices you all have, i needs to know, also can somone pm me angus' number plz
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Membership   Boffer Club Membership Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:20 am

How is that bad? You have to have garb and a passing weapon to go anyway...
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Membership   Boffer Club Membership Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 pm

i agree, it may look mean in writing but it's a good rule.

also i think we should make it clear that officers also should herald once in a while
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Membership   Boffer Club Membership Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm

This is NOT an official ruling or decree or law. This is a generalized outline for MS&T Boffer club membership and participation. I'm aware that the spirit of Dagorhir is fully against structuring itself (not sure why...), this is however, a generally agreed upon system between the members of the Rolla Haven province and the members of MS&T Boffer Club.

Also, the use of the word "council" is simply the word I used to describe the group of people who pay dues and vote on what to do with them. This only pertains to members in Rolla (MS&T students). Frankly, without a small amount of $ we can't fund the programs and seminars for incoming freshmen which we do bi-annually. We would have to rely on RHA for our programs and I'd rather not pressure them over money unless we absolutely had to.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Membership   Boffer Club Membership Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:05 pm

it's the officer part i don't like, really, cause like some of us aren't tech in college, though i'm in a kind of school tbh
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Membership   Boffer Club Membership Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:14 am

I assume you mean the 2.5 min GPA. Again, this pertains only to Rolla. This is meant to reflect the standards set forth in our constitution with the school and school bylaws. To be an officer in any on-campus organization (which we are at this point) one must hold a min. 2.5 cumulative GPA.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Membership   Boffer Club Membership Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:29 am

ahhh, well i am very close, also WHEN ARE UR PRACTICES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Membership   Boffer Club Membership Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:14 am

wed 4-6 at the puck
friday 2-4 at shueman park
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Membership   Boffer Club Membership Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:43 am

addresses plz, and angus' phone number.....
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Membership   Boffer Club Membership Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:56 am

i don't think the puck has an address....and why don't you pm angus for his phone #? i don't have my phone at the moment Sad

google this for fridays:
Schuman Park, Rolla, Missouri 65401

the puck is a landmark on campus, better to let someone know ur comming, meet them before practice and let them show you.

btw...if you need to look for stuff in rolla, just google whatever you are looking for with "rolla mo" the town is so small that work very well....kinda sad actually.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Membership   Boffer Club Membership Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:57 pm

also, unless you were to make the practices longer i can't come T.T i have duty from 07:00 till about 17:00 or 5pm
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Membership   Boffer Club Membership Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Membership   Boffer Club Membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boffer Club Membership
Page 1 of 1