Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boffer Club Staff Changes!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Boffer Club Staff Changes! Empty
PostSubject: Boffer Club Staff Changes!   Boffer Club Staff Changes! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:59 am

Since I don't see it posted up here yet, I figure it's probably a good idea to spread the word here, too.

Wednesday was the votes for Boffer Club positions to be filled. We were lucky to have great candidates for all positions this year. After the speeches were made, and questions were asked, the votes came out with these people filling positions:
President: Odin
Head Herald: Iohn
Secretary and Treasurer: Kairi
Web Master: William

Congratulations to the winners, and I look forward to a year full of dedication and hard work for Boffer Club from all of you. (:
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Staff Changes!   Boffer Club Staff Changes! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:14 pm

how is the constitution coming? if it hasn't been revised yet i suggest we do so via a skype conference call or something. it needs to be ready to turn in as soon as the semester starts
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Staff Changes!   Boffer Club Staff Changes! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:39 am

I totally agree. I think I've got a copy 'round here somewhere. Let me get back to you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boffer Club Staff Changes!   Boffer Club Staff Changes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boffer Club Staff Changes!
Page 1 of 1