Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS!

Go down 
+3
Kairi Cypmann
turrinbarturrin
Logar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Logar

Logar

RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS! Empty
PostSubject: RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS!   RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:00 pm

WHEN IS EVERYONE COMING BACK?!?

Logar misses you all greatly and is eagerly awaitng the return of his friends and comrades!

SO, When can I have the pleasure of slaying you all once more?? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS!   RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:55 pm

I might see you Sunday........whale just have to wait and see what happens
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS!   RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:38 pm

I actually officially live in Rolla now, so I'll only be back once in a while for brief visits to see my family. :\
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS!   RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:19 pm

I'm back in Blue Springs. When are practices here?
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS!   RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:08 pm

A. KAIRI MAKES VERY, VERY, SAD LOGAR. ;~;

B. I'm not sure. haven't really been having them cuz it's only Me, Khazz, and Bonez that were out here and Bonez doesn't get to fight much. SO, we need to discuss times.
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS!   RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Times and recruitment strategies, haha. I don't recognize the names Khazz and Bonez, but if there are only three of you right now then it looks like there's only going to be five of us if Turrin and I join. Are there still going to be the once-per-month visits to Dominion practices?
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS!   RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:52 am

Anndra is Bonezm, Khazz is a friend that recently joined, and i'm in town this week...
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS!   RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:57 am

The Bele-kid from invasion is suuposed to be making it out more.

Also, once you get back up and running solid, let me know bro. We'll try to make it up again soon.
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS!   RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Kairi is anyone else down in rolla? I'm gonna be there today through wed. prolly and if you and/or anyone else down there would like to spar or something, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS!   RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:14 pm

I work monday-wednesday nights 11pm-7am, do to that I'd like to do Thursday and Sundays at 3pm. If this isn't ok then I can do Wednesday and Sundays, it'll just make it hard to stay awake at work ;~;
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS!   RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:14 am

i can come out, but i leave soon to not be seen for a very long time....
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS!   RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:07 am

Crux wrote:
Kairi is anyone else down in rolla? I'm gonna be there today through wed. prolly and if you and/or anyone else down there would like to spar or something, let me know.

I'm sorry for not responding to this in time! I was out of town all over the country for geology field camp from May 16th to June 2nd, so I didn't get to see this till just now. ;.; Come visit again soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS!   RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RETURN TO BLUE SPRINGS!
Page 1 of 1