Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gates of Summer After Chat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angus
Troll
Angus

Gates of Summer After Chat Empty
PostSubject: Gates of Summer After Chat   Gates of Summer After Chat Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:47 pm

First of all, thank you to Tyr and everyone else from Haven who actually went to Gates and represented.
Second of all, tell us everything!
Believe it or not, we all really wanted to go, but could not because of Finals.
So please, share with us your stories from Gates.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Gates of Summer After Chat   Gates of Summer After Chat Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:30 pm

i heard Try was sick, did he end up going? and the weather looked awesome!
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: Gates of Summer After Chat   Gates of Summer After Chat Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Yeah, Tyr still went. He's better now, but he didn't take anyone along because he didn't want to get anyone else sick.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Gates of Summer After Chat   Gates of Summer After Chat Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:52 am

I only saw 3 members of Haven at Gates. Logar, Caz and Tyr.

Tyr helped me out with Courtesy patrol (now known as security, because I DETEST refering ot it as a courtesy) Ad he covered the dry party while I took a walk around the camps, and at one point when I went "off duty" to hunt down some SOB who needed to die.... he is lucky I did not find him.... long story, any who want to hear it, pm or facebook...

Logar brought in Casper, adn through them Kala, Demi, adn Delilah form the lyonesse area. Casper and Kala are the newest greyskins. Demi is human, Deliliah is a demon who dominates and possess Demi.

Tyr stayed with his mom at night. due to being ill, and no tent. Logar and KAla went home at nights also, due to KAla having her pet snake, which could not handle the cold nights. Demi , Delilah and Casper shared a tent, and made use of your vacant site.

No worries, we left it better then we found it. We dug out hte fire pit a bit better and lined it with rocks. Cleared a few smaller trees for added space, and located your sign in teh brush. Jonni from Nyami got ahold of my grey paint and added little grey spots to your hosue on it....lol I guess that must symbolize the clan infesting your realm...lol

All in all, a decent event, but you were all missed.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Gates of Summer After Chat   Gates of Summer After Chat Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:18 pm

im sad i could not spear fight Sad war spears are my fav.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gates of Summer After Chat   Gates of Summer After Chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gates of Summer After Chat
Page 1 of 1