Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Province Report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:32 am

Province Report

[Province name/rank]
[Date]
[Councilor Name]

I The Lists
1) Citizens
.a Name
.b Rank
.c Vocation
.d Garb
.e Dues
2) Units
.a Name
.b Captain(s)
.c Members

II Rank
1) Changes in citizen rank

III Treasury
1) Balance
2) Expenditures

IV Recruitment
1) Scouts
.a Names
.b Progress
2) Total Recruits

V Events
1) Events Attended / Realm Visits
.a Councilors attending
.b Citizens attending

VI Grievances
1) Confidential
.a Parties Involved
.b Grievance
.c Resolved
.d Disciplinary Action
2) Non-Confidential
.a Parties Involved
.b Grievance
.c Resolved
.d Disciplinary Action
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:54 am

and you want this info every month? by the end of the month? or the begining of the month for the last month? Instructions por favor XP
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:16 am

other than there being a crazy lot of info how are confidential grievances in a report???
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:30 am

Turrinbarturrin wrote:
other than there being a crazy lot of info how are confidential grievances in a report???

This is a good question. O.o;

@Madea: Since province reports generally go to me (I am zee organizer) I'll say sometime in the last week of each month. A specific day isn't necessary, since I know with us being in college some days will be busier than others, but so long as I know a general time frame of when to expect it, I'm good. Does that work for you?
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:18 pm

shit. Neutral I will try to do it tonight, now that I know its past due....gah you guys... >.< *is dumb* well ok, I will do my best *fierce face*
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:24 pm

I was going to message you about that today, so I'm glad you said something before I did. XD It's no big deal, just try and give me it as soon as you can.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:22 pm

I don't care who does it at this point. I still haven't gotten September's report from Madea, and now it's time for me to be getting October's. Someone PLEASE remind her to get on here and check her messages once in a while, and to PLEASE send me those reports.
Thank you to whoever actually tells her. -.-;
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:57 pm

you have the report Kairi. You've had it for a while actually.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:55 pm

Nope. Pretty sure I don't. Maybe you could re-send it?
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:58 am

its an excell spread sheet its well done and its absurd so....why the rush
btw this month will be late/incorrect thats my fault do to ranking/attend issues
so yul get it when ya get relax
nobody signed up to do bloody paper work Sleep izzzzzzzzzzzzz not fun

Last edited by Turrinbarturrin on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:13 pm

Turrin, I know you don't like paperwork and politics, but the paperwork part especially is necessary for things to be kept running smoothly. I most certainly do not see how it's 'absurd'. I'm not upset about this months report; I'm upset that there is one report that is now an entire month overdue. Apparently there is some kind of misunderstanding, and that's fine, but I DO want it as soon as possible.
If there is a problem with getting this month's report in on time, that's fine: just let me know why and when I can still expect it in a reasonably timely manner (ie: not a month from now).
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:29 pm

"check your spam box"
lol alrighty
btw e-mail sucks why not just call?
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:19 pm

You can't give a province report over the phone. I need that in written format, please and thank you.

And I do check my spam box. I have no mail from anyone. (:
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:27 pm

fax?
.........................................i hate this
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:37 pm

For us to remain a legal Dagorhir chapter recognized by DBGA, we MUST, and I quote, "Maintain accurate financial, attendance, and membership records. These records must at all times be open for review by any Chapter member, DBGA officers, or appropriate governmental entities upon request."
That's part of the Dagorhir Contract. It's stated under the Terms of Contract for Chapters, section 10.

I'm sorry if you don't like it, but it's necessary, and I'm getting irritated with this becoming such a difficult issue. All I'm asking is that last month's be resubmitted to me now, and that this month's be submitted to me sometime before next month's is due. I really don't think that's unreasonable. Whether or not last month's was sent to me is unimportant because I didn't receive it, and I'm not angry about that fact, either, because a mistake could easily have been made in sending it. I just want it now, because if it really has been sent, then it should already be done and resending it won't be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Province Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Report   Province Report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Province Report
Page 1 of 1