Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sunday meetings???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaronix

sunday meetings??? Empty
PostSubject: sunday meetings???   sunday meetings??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:40 pm

im just siting here trying to find out if we are going to have sunday meetings if so plz reply/post me (off topic) (im new 2 dagorhir but not new to the sport o also can i join lol im 16 my fathers gonna sign....) thanks for looking/posting lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

sunday meetings??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunday meetings???   sunday meetings??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:24 pm

We don't meet on sundays. Check the practice times and schedule. We meet on mondays and wednesdays.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

sunday meetings??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunday meetings???   sunday meetings??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:29 pm

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=124039484411

this is the facebook site that has all our times and locations. We used to have sunday practices but they have been moved to mondays now. As far as fighting you're welcome to come and fight, we have a few high schools fighters so there shouldn't be a problem with you fighting Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sunday meetings??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunday meetings???   sunday meetings??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sunday meetings???
Page 1 of 1