Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible interest?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Possible interest? Empty
PostSubject: Possible interest?   Possible interest? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:53 am

So, I'm not kidding around, several people have recently expressed interest to me in wanting to join The Pack as of this semester. For the time being, I'm going to simply put the word out and see who all actually takes a bite (no pun intended, except kind of).

In short... let's actually try and fight together as Pack during practice more, and do so in character. It'd probably help encourage character development in general, too.

Now if only I could find my tail. ._. Where did it go?
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

Possible interest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible interest?   Possible interest? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:03 am

don't lie. you meant to pun
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

Possible interest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible interest?   Possible interest? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:14 pm

I agree that the Pack should fight together more often, but that didn't happen much after I joined. I think that we should try to do so once school starts back up.

If we fight as a group and get people to express interest and get them to fight with us for awhile, we should acquire more members. Besides, having a usual group feels comfortable for a lot of people, and I think we should also try to fight together at events (mostly because it seems badass).

There are a few other things that concern me, though. With the way things are looking, I might be the only member left soon. Sad If I am the last member and I have not yet become an alpha, what happens? I don't understand Pack leadership enough to be able to assume such a role.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Possible interest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible interest?   Possible interest? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:30 pm

I wouldn't worry about that just yet. Iohn and myself will still be in Rolla for at least another two years, if not more, so that's a long way off yet.

Also, I totally agree with fighting together more often. I think with the way things are looking, we'll have more opportunities to fight as units or small groups this coming fall, so we should try and start recruiting anyone who is interested.

Just keep in mind, the best way to encourage people to join are usually to not act like you're better or know more; constantly tell someone they're doing well, but suggest minor improvements or that they go talk to so-and-so who specializes in their weaponset. Also being friendly and chatting about things outside of just Dag-related topics makes people feel welcome and like they're more than just cannon fodder for the enemy. That's just been my experience, though. (:
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

Possible interest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible interest?   Possible interest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:22 am

Cool beans. And I agree with the outside Dag topics. My only real problem is that I have some difficulty getting my head out of the game once I'm in it, so I will do my best to fix that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Possible interest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible interest?   Possible interest? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:05 pm

I don't think you're the only guy at practice with that problem, so at least you're in good company, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible interest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible interest?   Possible interest? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible interest?
Page 1 of 1