Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Constantine

Constantine

It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section. Empty
PostSubject: It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section.   It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:20 am

I haven't been to a boffer practice since September or August. For all intents and purposes, I've pretty much taken a break from Dag for a while. I just wasn't having as much fun as I used to.

I'll be leaving Truman at the end of next spring. Unless anyone knows young Haven citizens who are planning to go to Truman, there won't be any Haven representation here once I'm gone, so I don't think we'll be needing this section anymore. Especially since nobody's posted in it for over a year.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section.   It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:06 am

If you're sure...

We'll miss you. Sad
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section.   It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:57 am

Are you coming back to bs? I have not seen you in forever!!!
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

PostSubject: Re: It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section.   It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:06 pm

I might be in town for a little while this summer, but I've got an apartment in Kirksville now, so I'll be here for most of the summer.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section.   It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:03 am

LAME! Im calling you constipation till you see me again.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section.   It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:11 pm

turrinbarturrin wrote:
LAME! Im calling you constipation till you see me again.

Oh wow. XD
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

PostSubject: Re: It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section.   It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 pm

That's all the more fearsome. Nobody wants constipation Razz I'll wreak havoc on your bowels!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section.   It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's probably safe to get rid of the Truman Area section.
Page 1 of 1