Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Y am i doin this ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyr

Tyr

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:10 am

So yeah i am Tyrannus, i have yet to make a weapon but i currently have 4 blue/green.

i have many different fighting styles

and i'm currently workin on my samurai garb..
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:41 pm

What is your samurai garb gonna be, you think?
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Tyr

Tyr

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:27 pm

prolly kinda baggy pants, and either like something mike was wearin when jackson visited or something resembling a karate gi..i'm not 100% on it yet, me need more research Sad
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:43 pm

dude i would put that on MY dog
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:00 pm

That poor dog.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:03 pm

lol! if i put my dog in that he would not move till you took him out he is fat he might make a cool rock!
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:10 pm

my dog would go nuts till he got it off himself
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:15 am

So y did i do this agian?? I'm not a citizen..
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:17 am

Why are you not a citizen? From my understanding, we never fully decided on the outlines of being a mercernary. I thought we were going to use the term differently than Alterra did.
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:26 am

Citizen requirements:
1) Makes an effort to participate.
2) Must have realm garb
3) Must have a vocation
4) Must pay $5.00 dues
5) Must swear fealty to realm.

Tyrannus does not swear fealty to our realm. Therefore he is not a citizen.

That was his decision, that he came to, on his own.

Those are the requirements that were voted upon BY the citizens of Haven, not just something made up on the spot.

If Tyrannus decides to swear loyalty to us then he will be a citizen and given full privileges, until then he is...whatever he wants to be. merc or what not.

Last edited by Sandra on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot some stuff, wanted to word things better. that's all. :))
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:51 am

I thought he was loyal to us. oO

WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON!?!?!?!? XO

XD
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:53 am

He decided as of tonight that he was not a citizen of Haven because he doesn't want to have to follow our rules and fight with us all the time. He wants to do his own thing. Which is okay too.

So Tyrannus...that means no whining from you. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:54 am

My own, i will usually fight with you guys but i will not fight only for you and no one else..
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:57 am

Sandra wrote:

I DON'T COMPLAIN i merely pointed out potential problems, that is NOT whining *.*
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:57 am

Tyrannus wrote:
Sandra wrote:

I DON'T COMPLAIN i merely pointed out potential problems, that is NOT whining *.*

Problems that don't concern you as of right now, right?
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:59 am

Nope you all can fix ur own *edited for profanity*
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:01 am

Awesome. This may be the beginning of a beautiful truce.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:08 am

thx E i feel the luv
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:42 am

Tyrannus wrote:
Sandra wrote:

I didn't mean it like that, I meant you're complaining as in, "I'm not a citizen so why am I doing this again?"

That's being a whiner and making a deal about a decision that was completely yours.

and you should feel the love. You are a free bird, able to drift where you please. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:26 pm

so i have thought some of my backstory and i figured after ityrannus became a ronin he wondered for many lifetimes, during that time he was an assasin, a bodyguard, a merchant, a sailor, a pirate, and mostly a wonderin from place to place where as of recently he visited haven and liking the poeple he visits often..
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:01 am

and Tyrannus as of late has changed his name to Tyr (like tier)
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:41 am

I was wondering about that. I thought the board was just ripping you off at first. XDXD
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:55 am

where did the rest of my name go Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:16 pm

okay here we go my back story is this, Tyrannus was born hundreds of years ago, when he was little he was attacked and turned into a vampire, he was the loyal servant of his master for many years, his master was evil but curious about the ways of the east so he sent his warrior there to study, tyrannus went and studied the way of the samurai for many years, apon his return his master challeged him to a dual to see how far he had come, tyrannus slayed his master during this dual and was freed from his hold, he then traveled the world pledging loyalty to noone, learnin the ways to fight of many places, he changes his profession from time to time, he gave up the way of the samurai years after he left the service of his former master, he has takin up many ways of fighting hince..that was 500 years ago, He has changed his name to Tyr to try to put his past behind him though there are still some who call him Tyrannus, but as of late he has made many friends, most human some undead, he made friends with a skeleton and helped him destroy a sorcerers army, met many humans from many places, a demon, and werewolves.. he has friends now and plans on keepin them, he still pledges loyalty to noone, but will always be there for his friends..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Y am i doin this ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y am i doin this ?   Y am i doin this ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Y am i doin this ?
Page 1 of 1