Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

foam weapon factory

Go down 
+4
Elysia Faal
Kairi Cypmann
Iohn deMar
Alasdair
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alasdair

foam weapon factory Empty
PostSubject: foam weapon factory   foam weapon factory Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:29 am

So I have been very bored between my classes lately. I have made 8 weapons in 3 days. 3 blues, 2 reds, 1 spear, 1 mace, and 1 glaive. I need a life. Oh well, my future legion will be well armed. You would think by now I would be able to make a decent weapon but they are still ugly as can be. I am having a whole lot of fun with it. How many of you make weapons when you are bored?
Back to top Go down
http://gatesofhaven.forumotion.org
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: foam weapon factory   foam weapon factory Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:00 pm

Perhaps it's just me, but I don't have a lot of time to be bored and making weapons at the moment. -.-;;;
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: foam weapon factory   foam weapon factory Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:04 pm

Oops. That was me posting as Ian, because for some reason he was signed in on my laptop. >.<;
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

PostSubject: Re: foam weapon factory   foam weapon factory Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:13 pm

I thought it strange that Iohn was using your emoticon. Haha.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: foam weapon factory   foam weapon factory Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:15 pm

meh need more weapon time and less "me" time lol
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

PostSubject: Re: foam weapon factory   foam weapon factory Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:07 pm

I need some Arrow Time. Come on, Turrin! Lets make arrows =D
Back to top Go down
Jagun the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: foam weapon factory   foam weapon factory Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:20 pm

I am building a private armory with a buddy of mine who will be joining us shortly.
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: foam weapon factory   foam weapon factory Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:57 am

I...don't have the money right now to make weapons.

I'm counting down till pay day
By the hours I count.

For cereal.
I'm more broke than I have ever been in my life. It's pathetic.
But once I has monies I'm getting together with some peeps and we're making weapons.
And it shall rock.

But other than that I don't have time to just sit around and make weapons. I really have to plan everything out now.
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: foam weapon factory   foam weapon factory Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:48 am

Elysia Faal wrote:
I need some Arrow Time. Come on, Turrin! Lets make arrows =D
next weekend mayhaps idk whale see!!
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

PostSubject: Re: foam weapon factory   foam weapon factory Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:26 am

Woot woot =D
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: foam weapon factory   foam weapon factory Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:11 am

if i am invited and have time to attend i can supply some foam you know..
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: foam weapon factory   foam weapon factory Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:12 pm

@ Alisdair: I have made three blue clubs, one 5' red, 4 arrows (which still need work), and multiple repairs. So, yeah I make weapons when I'm bored-kinda. Sadly, both myself and my room mate are now ill due to the DAP fumes released in my room the past few days. We both have sore throats and congestion from hell.
@Elysia: If you're making arrows, drop my a pm. Arrows are tricky. I'm sure you know what to do, but go ahead and let me know when you're gonna make a few. I have some design ideas I want to share.

Also, I'm going to be posting a blue sword tutorial as soon as my computer isn't retarded. Its already done I just need to upload it. Axe tutorial to follow...
Back to top Go down
Alasdair

PostSubject: Re: foam weapon factory   foam weapon factory Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:26 pm

The only reason I have free time is the way my classes are scheduled. They are really spread out and I can't find a freakin job.I tested my weapons yesterday at my girlfriend's house. Not a single one of them would pass. The fiberglass I used was crap. If my weapons get hit at all they flex like ninety degrees. I can't guard and can't get a solid hit in. The only safe weapon I have is my glaive. I am so frustrated right now. But oh well that is the story of my life.
Back to top Go down
http://gatesofhaven.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: foam weapon factory   foam weapon factory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

foam weapon factory
Page 1 of 1