Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mom say's not to play with my food, but...

Go down 
+4
Kairi Cypmann
Tyr
turrinbarturrin
Orrin None-son
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Empty
PostSubject: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:28 pm

Mom always told me not to play with my food, but you guys are so fun.

I enjoyed seeing you guys again at War.

I felt usefull guiding the girls back and forth from camp to creek, and showing the drier trails.

I am sorry that you guys got shafted on your camp site this time.

Hopefully at Gates you can stay, and we can actually get to hang out outside of the field.

Kairi and Iohn, TY for our duels beside the cars. I am sorry again, I didn't intend to throw the buckler. I am proud to have died at both your hands.

Ephriam, Lookin good in the paint. Now, work on your war roar. You will be fierce and scary soon.

Kolton... well your Kolton, nothing else needs said. Stay awesome lil-man. I am Glad Ravenwood could be of assistance with gear.

The rest of you, There was just to much awesome coming outta you guys to be contained in one post. Keep rocking hte field. I will kill you later.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:00 am

good to see you at war real orrin and now here yay we has a urk!
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:05 am

hey buddy, how is it there in the caravan
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:40 am

Slow, here at home. Alo had surgery in the gut, and Cirrus had wisdom teeth out, and follow up complications. Bojac just got moved to a new place, and Demones wife got a new job. So i am really lonely on the battlefield.

So you are not all from one area? I mis-understood that. I thought you were all from the same school and everything... my bad.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Orrin! I'm so glad to have you on the boards. I always love reading your posts on the other forums, so it'll be nice to see you around here once in a while, too. ^.^

I also very much enjoyed dueling you at War. That was a ton of fun. I've never been asked to duel like that before, either, so it was a first for me, haha.

How is Alo doing? I've read your posts elsewhere, but I haven't heard much since about how he is. :\
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:09 pm

we all started here in blue springs but after high school comes college some went farther away for it than others thats why we r in different areas now lol
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:54 am

I don't ussually go looking for duels. Take it as an honor. Ussually my mouth lands me in them. I only pick those I really feel deserve to have my blood on thier blade. And you two definatly fit the bill. I wanted to duel Kolton and Ephy too, but never got the chance.

As to Alo, he is doing actually great. He said he feels better now than he has in the last 3 years. He hadn't realized the amount of pain and pressure he had been living with, until it was gone.

But, the time off from work, and not being aloud to lift things is pissing him off. Especially not being able to pick up his baby boy. His son is only 1yr, so he doesn't understand why daddy won't hold him. You can see the pain in both thier eyes when Alo has to tell him no.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:56 am

That's so sad. I'm very glad to hear he's doing that much better now, though. I was really, truly worried about him for a while there; definitely had him in my prayers. I'm glad to see he's coming out on top.
Now, is that a permanent solution to whatever problem he was having, or do they expect more to eventually pop up? Or do the doctors even know?

Also: I was extremely honored to duel you as it was, but now even more so after hearing you say that. I know Koltin would be honoured to fight you as well, so hopefully he'll get the chance to do so someday. (:
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:33 am

There is no permanent soltion to Crohns disease. Not yet atleast. For the rest of his life periodically, he is going to have Appendicitus like pains, followed by surgery to remove a section of intestines. Until eventually he has so little left, they can't do it anymore. Then....well. I can't bring my self to type that.

My mother in-law has the same thing. She was recently told, they might have one more surgery. Thats it.
Back to top Go down
Jagun the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:16 am

Dude, i'm sorry. one of my best friends has it, and they just told him that was the last they could do. i really am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:47 pm

....this is the most depressing introducing yourself thread I have ever read......TT__TT
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:21 pm

Bah, He and is taking it in stride. Laughing about it. No need to get depressed. He feels better now than he has in a long time.

Anyways...

I will kill you all...
nothing you can do about it...

Squirelly wrath!
Squirelly wrath!
Back to top Go down
Jagun the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:42 am

you're all gonna die!
YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:15 pm

i shall raise a vamp squiral army now Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:09 am

with your vamp squirrel Army, Skeiths Undead turtle army, and My rabbit weasles... we haave a weird zoo.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:31 am

yep
Back to top Go down
Alasdair

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:18 pm

and my carniverous cows can't forget those
Back to top Go down
http://gatesofhaven.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mom say's not to play with my food, but...   Mom say's not to play with my food, but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mom say's not to play with my food, but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Town Square :: New Members-
Jump to: