Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Vala
Logar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Logar

Logar

SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!   SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:04 pm

i cant waitz for everyone to be beack to fightz again twas fun over turkey braek will be more fun with snowz methinks
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!   SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:36 pm

more fun....more freezing....same thing right?
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!   SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:14 pm

Get Pics! While everyone is there!
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

PostSubject: Re: SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!   SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:04 am

I make it a personal policy not to fight if it's too cold. You can call me a wimp if you want, but after fighting in what seemed like a 20 degree wind chill I'm not in any hurry to make myself miserable or put myself in genuine danger of frostbite again.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!   SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:26 am

I wear 3-4 layers of clothing to fight in the cold. I have never had problems wearing that many layers. Being unprepared and fighting in the cold is unsafe, bundle up! If you stop fighting in the winter, you lose members.
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

PostSubject: Re: SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!   SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:06 am

It's my hands that cause most of the problems. In the winter they get cold and dry and start to crack and bleed. I can't wear too much on my hands and still fight effectively, and no gloves I've ever owned have ever worked well enough to make it worthwhile to wear them.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!   SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:07 am

I wear half finger gloves and cloth tape the ends of my fingers. That works pretty well for me.
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!   SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:05 am

^^Genius
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!   SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:05 am

Why thank you! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!   SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:47 am

Great, you keep this up and Eldrins hats won't fit anymore. lol
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!   SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:55 am

I'll just make a bigger helmet.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

PostSubject: Re: SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!   SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:55 am

Orrin None-son wrote:
Great, you keep this up and Eldrins hats won't fit anymore. lol

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!   SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUPER AWESOME WINTER SNOWTIME DAGORHIR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1