Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All the fancy weapon names. :D

Go down 
+10
Svipdag
Iohn deMar
Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar
Odin
Angus
Constantine
Barca
Kairi Cypmann
Tyr
Summer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Barca
Troll
Barca

All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:53 am

But... what other songs would we need?
Back to top Go down
Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:00 am

Puff the Magic Dragon, Friday, Never gonna give you up, etc.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:08 am

punch you in the jeans, my humps, love hurts, and what is love
Back to top Go down
Frag

Frag

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:15 am

Odin, you are a physicist, not an engi. It should just blast techno. Also, multiple flails of the sort discussed above.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:50 am

darn straight. also why not make this thing double ended while we're at it?
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Frag

Frag

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:59 pm

it needs eigh wheel tank drive as well
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:07 pm

I think I'm going to cry. Whether from laughter or sorrow I can't be sure, but it's bound to happen.
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:32 pm

At this rate we might as well develop a nuke so that when things seem to get out of hand, we can set it off and destroy our enemies for good. -.-
Back to top Go down
Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:41 am

...or we could just set the Log on fire and start a blazing inferno at our next event.
Back to top Go down
Frag

Frag

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:09 am

just build in flamethrowers, that way we dont have to waste a Log
Back to top Go down
Barca
Troll
Barca

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:04 am

Yeah, who's ever heard of burning a log
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Flamethrowers would have been my other option. Or, we could attach an aircraft carrier to it so that we can call in airstrikes at will.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:30 pm

i'll bring my pad next friday and you can see my designs
Back to top Go down
Frag

Frag

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:58 pm

this is your summer project Odin, build this thing
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Exclamation Jeiku's weapons update: Very Happy

Ok peeps, been awhile since anybody's commented here, so I have great news! Smile

First off, Iohn and I decided to rebuild my blue because it's gotten bad core separation lately and I don't feel like fixing it again, and again. So, we constructed a similar sword as a replacement.

Like my previous blue, it is called Wolfen because, again, it is a replacement for a sword that isn't as battle-worthy as it used to be. There are some differences in this particular sword, though. It has a 32" long 1/2" PVC core, so it has a slightly longer blade than the original. With Iohn's new foam techniques, the blade should hopefully last longer than the last. It still has my prized oblong handle, only this time, I removed that bulge because I found it more hindering than helpful when line-fighting. Also, I added a red leather strap to the handle for better grip and for pretties. Also, the new version has a round handguard, which the previous version had no guard. This sword is generally heavy for a typical blue, but it is damn sexy! What a Face

Secondly, Iohn and I have resurrected the Wselfwulf (my claymore). There are only a few changes made to its design this time. Instead of using an ancient 3/4" PVC core, this sword has a 50" long 1/2" fiberglass core. The crossguard is made of floor matt foam instead of the vinyl experiment Iohn and Odin conducted last year. I am very pleased with this weapon. Hats off to Iohn for his good work and teachings. Smile

Right now, both weapons just need some paint on them for the final touches and they will be ready for battle as soon as my knee is most fit for fighting. I am glad to announce that you will all get to see them next time I'm at practice.

Lastly, Iohn has constructed a new saxe that I had been wanting to complete for him, but he finished it before I could do any work on it. All it needs is a cover and it will be ready to eat people's souls. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:37 am

Yay for new/improved weapons!
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:05 pm

I am very pleased with my weapons, for I finally made it to practice. Wolfen swings faster than before, and Wselfwulf became bloated from eating shields. This morning, she had to take Pepto because of indigestion. Razz

Also, Summer, I noticed your new one-sided sword yesterday, what can you tell me about it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the fancy weapon names. :D
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next