Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

units (make em) Make em BIG

Go down 
+4
Elysia Faal
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken
Rhulian Hu'rin
turrinbarturrin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

units (make em) Make em BIG Empty
PostSubject: units (make em) Make em BIG   units (make em) Make em BIG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:07 am

so thus far we have or will have
the Butchers bay pirates
The Dragon
A Gondor Rangers or Rohon riders unit --by bird but i wont let him unless he starts coming more ie if somone who does come more wants to run one of these please jump on it
a wolfie unit -- idk who i already forgots lol
and now my unit
The secret order of forest saints and seers
or sofss or just remove saint or seer
lol its brand new idea but the basic concept is we dont waste and hate those who do we are agents of nature; those who waste must be punished : the orcs for there forefathers mindless ravaging of the forests, man and his constant burning and waste, elfs and everybody else for their lack of action. Now is the time to stand and fight those who would burn the blessed earth. All are welecome who wish to fight the waste and punish those who do!
good unit for shapeshifters and magic users
i be the crazy Shaman woohahahahahahahah
any more units or info please add yar info!------from ada facebooks
Ok awesome turn out wed. lets show the same Sunday.... Recruit Exclamation Exclamation
i will be bring flyers and mayhaps some cookies affraid
Back to top Go down
Rhulian Hu'rin

Rhulian Hu'rin

PostSubject: Re: units (make em) Make em BIG   units (make em) Make em BIG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:16 am

i wish to start an assassins unit (good for mercs. dark or mysterious characters)
.... i havent really found a name that i really liked ..... yet .... but im workin on it..... sooooooo if ya wanna be a part of an assassins unit lemme know

EDIT.....

.........ok well i think i finally found a name for the assassins unit and i think i will call it...................... "The Unseen blades"

Last edited by Rhulian Hu'rin on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: units (make em) Make em BIG   units (make em) Make em BIG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:33 am

Hmm I think gondor and rohan are already taken withen dagorhir. So it the name dragon. Assasians are over done but meh do what you want. Turrin your unit idea sounds BA it reminds me of the Centurion's Expidetion from WoW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwestdagorhir.proboards91.com
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

PostSubject: Re: units (make em) Make em BIG   units (make em) Make em BIG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:59 am

The idea of a werewolf unit was tossed around but almost all of the werewolves ended up moving so it's kinda moot right now lol.

So because of the lack of packmates, I would love to join your unit Turrin. =)
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: units (make em) Make em BIG   units (make em) Make em BIG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:43 pm

like i said about a thousand times don't count me into one of those units, i will do group fights but i WILL NOT be put into a unit my char is a merc since he broke his honor code when he didn't kill himself 300 years ago when his master died.
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: units (make em) Make em BIG   units (make em) Make em BIG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:46 pm

No one said anything about putting you in a unit. So don't you even start up again with this whole, "I'm a loner let me be" crap.
We've all heard it. and at one point or another you're gonna be in a unit, whether you have one with us at practice or not. At war we do have unit type battles. Ya know, team versus team. It happens. You need to suck it up and stop being ridiculous. Even mercenaries had gangs of people they fought with from time to time.
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: units (make em) Make em BIG   units (make em) Make em BIG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:18 pm

JUST FOR THE RECORD I CAN'T GO TO WAR!!!!! i can come visit in the late afternoon but i work that Friday and Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
Anndra Kenzie

Anndra Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: units (make em) Make em BIG   units (make em) Make em BIG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:39 pm

I think it would be good to have a practice some time where we could talk about who's in what unit & get them set up to where we can start practicing in them. I think it would be good for when we go to war if we know how to fight well in our units.
Back to top Go down
Rhulian Hu'rin

Rhulian Hu'rin

PostSubject: Re: units (make em) Make em BIG   units (make em) Make em BIG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:59 pm

well...... i kinda wanted somethin more original......... maybe not assassins then........... maybe more along the lines of ............. i guess im just gonna start a rangers unit then..... not that thats original or anything but i think i like it better than assassins
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: units (make em) Make em BIG   units (make em) Make em BIG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:05 pm

Elysia Faal wrote:
The idea of a werewolf unit was tossed around but almost all of the werewolves ended up moving so it's kinda moot right now lol.

So because of the lack of packmates, I would love to join your unit Turrin. =)
YAAAAY! I has 2
time to keep em coming
I may have 3-4 newbs coming Sunday two have fought before as in once lol
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: units (make em) Make em BIG   units (make em) Make em BIG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Don't be discouraged. If you want to get technical just about everyone of those unit ideas has already been taken. But don't let that stop you. If you meet up with someone who already has a unit like those, you can call yourselves good allies. No one is going to bash you about wanting to live you're fantasy, and if they do they're jerks.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: units (make em) Make em BIG   units (make em) Make em BIG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Amen
Back to top Go down
Rhulian Hu'rin

Rhulian Hu'rin

PostSubject: Re: units (make em) Make em BIG   units (make em) Make em BIG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:47 pm

lol its ok it sounds like william was wanting to do somethin along those lines too so ill stick w/ rangers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: units (make em) Make em BIG   units (make em) Make em BIG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

units (make em) Make em BIG
Page 1 of 1