Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Treasury guild.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Constantine

Constantine

Treasury guild. Empty
PostSubject: Treasury guild.   Treasury guild. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:29 pm

So, we have a guild for weapon and armor making. I figured it might be helpful to have a guild that keeps track of all of the realm's finances, plans projects, and allocates funds and such. For example, if in the future we want to host an event, the guild would figure out all of the costs and how much to spend and charge. When we're not having events, they can review the money the realm has and brainstorm possible projects [walls, weapons, armor, etc.] to present to regional councils or the Conclave [if the project is realm-wide] for permission. They wouldn't be allowed to spend money without permission, and if the project is going south it can be discontinued with due process.

Does this sound like a reasonable suggestion, or an unnecessary complication? I suppose it wouldn't matter if nobody wanted to do it. Although it could simply be composed by all of the realm's scholars and retainers, plus anyone else who'd be willing and helpful.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Treasury guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasury guild.   Treasury guild. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:53 pm

That's kind of my job at the moment, as well as the job of Province Officials. They keep track of due money and decide how it's spent (and keep record of it), and then report that record to me in their reports.

I personally feel it's an unnecessary thing, just because for me, keeping track of that stuff is ridiculously simple, and I'm just one person. Having a group of people in charge of something that we don't really use frequently just doesn't seem to have a point to me.
However, if in the future we do try and host big events or something, then yes, I'm sure it would be helpful to have a couple more people in charge as well. But with things being the way they are, I don't know if that's really needed right now.
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

Treasury guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasury guild.   Treasury guild. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:16 pm

I think part of the reason I suggested it is so people can come up with ways to use the money. Though I imagine there isn't really a lot of money to use at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Tygreive

Tygreive

Treasury guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasury guild.   Treasury guild. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:13 pm

no, there isn't. BLUE SPRINGS DUES ARE NEEDED BY THE END OF MARCH!! ANYONE WHO IS LATE WILL BE CHARGED A $0 LATE FEE!!!
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Treasury guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasury guild.   Treasury guild. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Tygreive wrote:
ANYONE WHO IS LATE WILL BE CHARGED A $0 LATE FEE!!!

Haha. I laughed in psychology when I read that. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treasury guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasury guild.   Treasury guild. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasury guild.
Page 1 of 1