Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Times

Go down 
+5
Kairi Cypmann
Ansgeirr
Hatchet.
Iohn deMar
Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Meeting Times Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Times   Meeting Times Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Does anyone yet know when we are meeting during the week? I need to know this as soon as possible, and preferrably before the second week of school.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Meeting Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Times   Meeting Times Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:47 am

I should be free most days after 4:30 except tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Hatchet.

Hatchet.

Meeting Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Times   Meeting Times Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:04 am

I'm not sure how my weekends look, but almost any day after about 4:30 for the first 6 weeks or so and 5-ish afterward (probably closer to 5:30). Except Thursday, I'm pretty much swamped then.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Times   Meeting Times Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:37 pm

alright well i'm open any after 12 pm, or noon, except wednesday, wednesday i'm free after 3
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

Meeting Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Times   Meeting Times Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:12 am

If you all put effort into coming down and seeing me, i will make time for you Razz

Dag > Final Exam
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Meeting Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Times   Meeting Times Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:22 am

Wednesdays at 4:00PM or later work for me. Thursdays, not till 5:00PM. Any other day I'm done by noon or 1:00PM.
Back to top Go down
Hatchet.

Hatchet.

Meeting Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Times   Meeting Times Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:25 am

Thursdays are bad. Even without any schedule issues I always feels stupid for staying up late doing the homework due the next day (because it's always due on Friday).
Back to top Go down
Kairen

Kairen

Meeting Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Times   Meeting Times Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:50 pm

The only day that doesn't work with me is Tuesday. Wednesday would work great for me.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

Meeting Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Times   Meeting Times Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:27 pm

On the Calendar on the website, I have left the practice times the same, thus far: Wednesdays 4-7pm and Sundays 2-5pm. I believe this works for me, and sounds like it will work for most of you. If not, now is the time to speak up. Personally, I think it's important to keep practice times the same from year to year. That way, people who don't check the forums much and who we're not in close contact with can still make it to practices without having to figure out the new schedule every year.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

Meeting Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Times   Meeting Times Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:58 pm

wed 4-7 is also fine for me, although i get out of class at 3:30 that day so i might be a tad late, i just can't do mondays
Back to top Go down
hyper

Meeting Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Times   Meeting Times Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:49 pm

I have cross country everyday this year for the first while, so I shall be there, but late
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Times   Meeting Times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Times
Page 1 of 1