Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Meeting 1/19/11

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

General Meeting 1/19/11 Empty
PostSubject: General Meeting 1/19/11   General Meeting 1/19/11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:54 pm

This is a reminder to those on the forums that MS&T Boffer Club is having its first general body meeting this wednesday evening from 4:00 -6:00pm in the Civil building room 120.

Please be sure to make this one, a lot of important stuff will be discussed.

-schedule of events for the semester
-RSO status
-officers and elections
-winter practices
Back to top Go down
hyper

PostSubject: Re: General Meeting 1/19/11   General Meeting 1/19/11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Will you post the stuff about winter practices on here and anything else important for those who were not there?
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: General Meeting 1/19/11   General Meeting 1/19/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:43 am

Of course we will. As such, here is what was covered:

--We went over elected official positions, and discussed the need for those who wish to run for office this spring to attend the weekly lunch meetings the e-board has (or talk to us about it if you can't show up).
--We planned the date of our next feast, which will be February 26th starting at 3:00PM (which is a Saturday). There will be tournaments at this feast as well; look for a thread for specifics on all of this later.
--We discussed Gates of Summer and our attendance. Looks like we'll be going and having an awesome time, folks. If you'd like to go, please let me know, either at practice or via facebook or the forums.
--We discussed a movie to watch at our next get-together (and I don't recall having made a date, but if we did, Odin will probably respond with that later) and we voted on several. I don't know what the outcome was of that, either, actually. -.-; I couldn't see it well.
--We discussed the tabbard conundrum, and the fact that those who paid dues will be allowed to RENT the tabbard for the semester; if they'd like to keep it permanently, they'll have to pay a few extra dollars. It ended up that the cost of making them was way more than we had anticipated. @.x;
--And last but not least (that I can remember at the moment, anyway) we discussed practice! Which was apparently misinformation, since Iohn has just now informed me that we were not, in fact, granted permission to reserve anything until we are an official RSO. This leaves practice an open debate, so we'll keep you posted with info on that as we figure out what the hell we're doing. -.-

If I forgot anything, someone feel free to chime in.
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

PostSubject: Re: General Meeting 1/19/11   General Meeting 1/19/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:01 am

Also, need to do t-shirts? Make a poll for them perhaps?

Also, need to make facebook event for the feast! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: General Meeting 1/19/11   General Meeting 1/19/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:41 am

what kairi forgot that I didn't, but not necessarily everything we did:

-Website, we have a new webmaster, Frisco. yay! He has built a shell site so far and we are working on what goes where and such. that will be announced when finished. It looks like it will have a feature that people can register on it and give us an email, so we can bascially use that site to make our own list serve. be happy kairi, no more email tracking for you

-movie situation: No date for said movie was made, we merely listed all the battle/period movies that i have (most digital copies, *cough cough*) and went though to see which movies ppl liked and didn't like. The plan is to watch one at the feast as a wind-down, kinda like the rag video last time. The e-board will select 4 movies or so that got the approval and then we will decide which one we want to see at the feast.

-more on officers. Iohn, Kairi, and myself WILL NOT be running for re-election next semester, which means we NEED people to start thinking about and learning how to fill our places. We will still be around to fight, give guidance and help, but we will need people to run it so it does not collapse when we leave.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: General Meeting 1/19/11   General Meeting 1/19/11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Odin wrote:
be happy kairi, no more email tracking for you.

<3 ^.^

Also, glad the two of you remembered more than I did. -.-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Meeting 1/19/11   General Meeting 1/19/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Meeting 1/19/11
Page 1 of 1