Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journey of Raynne: Part one beginnings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raynne

Raynne

The Journey of Raynne:  Part one beginnings Empty
PostSubject: The Journey of Raynne: Part one beginnings   The Journey of Raynne:  Part one beginnings Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:33 pm

I finally decided to start writing out my character background and I am long winded so it was too big for the forum and its just the intro so heres a link if any one is interested.

http://www.angelfire.com/realm3/darkangelslair/raynne.html
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Raynne: Part one beginnings   The Journey of Raynne:  Part one beginnings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:41 pm

so is your name Rayne or Daniel?
Back to top Go down
Raynne

Raynne

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Raynne: Part one beginnings   The Journey of Raynne:  Part one beginnings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:53 am

Raynne I am working ont he rest of the story it all makes sense when its done. The full Name is Raynne D'Leshal, hence the D is the Daniel part and the next 6 pages I am working on right now are getting to the some more development. Then when the rest of the background story over the last 10 years of character development is written down, I will get to the haven part.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Raynne: Part one beginnings   The Journey of Raynne:  Part one beginnings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:25 pm

cool cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Raynne: Part one beginnings   The Journey of Raynne:  Part one beginnings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey of Raynne: Part one beginnings
Page 1 of 1