Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End Empty
PostSubject: Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End   Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:30 pm

Turrin was born into a pleasant family of upper middle class carpenters within in great city of Opeth. So also was it with Turrin’s brother Rhulian Hu'rin.
The family was well respected in city for Turrin’s grandfather had been a terribly powerful shape shifter. The Hu’rins had rejected his legacy and followed the life of normal humans. The people of Opeth respected them this and feared them at the same time. Thus, they lived for many a happy season.
Being brought up on the city taught Turrin and his brother one thing; fight for every scrap and to keep it. In those younger days both boys often carried staves for both sparring and defense. Theft and kidnapping were constants they had to be ready. One night, early just after dusk as Turrin and brother were heading home from market they were set upon by two thieves masked as beggars. The first had what appeared to be a kitchen knife and the second was rather husky and had no weapons. The man with knife came first; Turrin was ready with his staff and dealt him a heavy blow to the face that sent him reeling back in pain. Both men came this time Turrin threw himself at the larger man breaking his staff on the man shins. The man responded by grunting and lifting Turrin from the ground. The man with the knife who now had severely bloodied knuckles from fending off Rhulian turned and held the knife to Turrin’s head. “Back away!”, he screamed, “Or he gets it!”. Rhulian turned and ran down the next ally planning to come behind the men and strike again, but when he returned they where gone! As the big man ran carrying Turrin he closed off Turrin’s wind pipe in a sort amount of time the world around him faded from his eyes. When he awoke cold water splashed on his face, the big man held him fast, and the smaller screamed for his family’s name. Turrin bit the big man arm hard to the bone gnawing biting virtually eating his wrist. As the mans blood entered Turrin body he shuddered and changed. The big man screamed and pulled away. Than moved to strike him only to scream again, but in horror instead of pain Turrin had become him! The other man cried, “SHIFTER!!”, and drew his Knife. Turrin reacted fast grabbing the reed of a man he broke his thin body over the larger man with a sickening crack. The big man merely blinked still confused, but the than realizing his friend was dead threw himself at what appeared to be his mirror image.
As they grappled on the ground Turrin found the reedy man’s knife and plunged it into the man’s large gut. As his fat swallowed the blade and handle he rolled next to his dead friend, muttered he was sorry than went cold. Turrin eyed the corpses than moved to the window of the building. Uncovering it he inspected his new large form. “What had happened? He had heard stories, but was he, could he?” He turned and ran for home through the darkness.
TBC

Post what you think and if you see any errors this is part 1 of about 8 I have written.
Yeah I know it’s a lot but I’m trying to develop a character w/ a lot of depth and history.
Also if you would like me to put you into my story let me know I think that would be kinda cool!
Hope ya liked part one of at least 8

Last edited by Turrinbarturrin on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End   Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:34 am

I like I like!!! very gory, I have competion for bloodiest story then eh?
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End   Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:06 am

EDIT:he broke his thin body of the larger man with a sickening
over not of lol
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End   Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:00 pm

so let me see here, your a shapeshifter, so am i,m and Cort, Lex, who else??
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End   Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:59 pm

Tyr wrote:
so let me see here, your a shapeshifter, so am i,m and Cort, Lex, who else??

Um. Nice try, but I'm a werewolf. Not a 'shapeshifter'. O.o
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End   Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:37 pm

you change shape don't you Razz
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End   Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:21 pm

lets not have this fight and or game in my topic or ill delete yom posts got it???
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End   Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:19 am

i'm near the end of typing the second bit should be done in an hour or so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End   Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turrinbarturrin Part 1: the Begging of the End
Page 1 of 1