Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice timez

Go down 
+3
Vala
Svipdag
Tyr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyr

Tyr

Practice timez Empty
PostSubject: Practice timez   Practice timez Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:11 pm

plz put wat days are best for yous and wat times. cause if it works out better for people to do it on different days then maybe we should change it.
Back to top Go down
Svipdag

Svipdag

Practice timez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice timez   Practice timez Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:02 am

days in summer
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Practice timez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice timez   Practice timez Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:25 am

Lolz.

uhm....I'm not going to bother to, because there is no "perfect" day for me to practice.
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Practice timez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice timez   Practice timez Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:21 pm

honestly I liked fighting on saturdays alot
I suggest we drop wed and move it to saturday(other realm people will come!!)

any against/for?
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Practice timez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice timez   Practice timez Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:49 pm

i'm down, though if somone can only get over on wed then i'll try to make it to all three
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Practice timez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice timez   Practice timez Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:30 pm

ALL three affraid go to bed crazy man!!!
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Practice timez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice timez   Practice timez Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:48 am

against.
Because that's practice saturday and then on sunday, and.....I'll never be able to make saturday practices. Granted I can't make wednesdays now but that would eventually change. My saturdays won't unless I get rid of a job.
and......practice two days in a row = burnt out real fast.
In my opinion...which amounts to nothing since I never can go....so...go for it!! Razz
I'll just start a movement when my schedule changes to get it back to wednesday. XDXD *evil laughter*
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Tyr

Tyr

Practice timez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice timez   Practice timez Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:43 pm

i has a suggestion, how about we do this, we have wed. practices, if there is no wed. practice for some reason(weather) then we have practice that saturday and remove the sunday practice. how does that sound to peeps?
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Practice timez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice timez   Practice timez Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:44 pm

You should go live in a Dagorhir convent or something. So then you can eat, breath, sleep, and live Dagorhir 24/7 and not worry about practice times.
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

Practice timez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice timez   Practice timez Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Everyone could list when they're free and you could adjust practice times from there. If it comes down to it, there may have to be more than just one or two practice times. You could split into practice groups and those groups could practice whenever it's convenient for them. Then again, that could mean just two or three people practicing. But I guess it's better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Tygreive

Tygreive

Practice timez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice timez   Practice timez Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:34 pm

its about that way anyway on sundays. i say leave the sundays. practice wednesday with the option of moving to saturday for weather or visitors.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Practice timez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice timez   Practice timez Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Iohn de Mar wrote:
You should go live in a Dagorhir convent or something. So then you can eat, breath, sleep, and live Dagorhir 24/7 and not worry about practice times.
HOLY CRAP WHERE?!!!!???
@yes Tygreive Yes that will work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice timez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice timez   Practice timez Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice timez
Page 1 of 1