Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post-Gates of Summer VI

Go down 
+11
Tygreive
Aisuri
turrinbarturrin
Summer
Angus
Eldrin THE BLACK
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken
Tyr
Crux
Odin
Kairi Cypmann
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crux

Crux

Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Yeah, the vidoes were really well done, i just wish i was in more of it >.<
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:48 pm

yeah that was entirely the four family battles, and after the first two died (Haven was in one Sad ) it just went on and on, so i filmed some of it. then when Haven was fighting, i wanted to fight, not film lol. next time there shall be more footage of Haven
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:00 pm

so if you forgot anything tell me, i'm goin to dom this weekend to grab the fuzzy's and i'll grab somthing if it was forgotin
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Crux wrote:
Mk, i meant travis actually. I found out they play RPG's with my friends sister, Anne Banister.
ha way cool
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:59 pm

Odin wrote:
Done!!!!!!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=1143529629703
Tell me what you think! and feel free to tag yourself or others!

XP wont lemme see et send meh your fake name so I can steal your I mean friend request ya
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:06 am

@Tyr: If you see a blue with a half circle pommel it might be mine, i'm not sure where it ran off to.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:06 am

Turrinbarturrin wrote:
Odin wrote:
Done!!!!!!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=1143529629703
Tell me what you think! and feel free to tag yourself or others!

XP wont lemme see et send meh your fake name so I can steal your I mean friend request ya

try now! IT should let you see it. as long as u are fb friends to one of my friends u;l be able to see it
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:36 am

thank yar
Back to top Go down
Tygreive

Tygreive

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:59 am

is it just me or was one of the guys predominantly seen in one of the slow motions not calling his hits?
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:05 am

This argument is going on in a diff thread lol.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:15 am

Yeah, we've all noticed and/or seen that for ourselves now. No sense in continuing to point it out, I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Tygreive

Tygreive

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:53 pm

fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:15 pm

I wish I'd got a chance to hang with you more, but...well nevermind. It just didn't happen. Next time, I will hang with my Haven freinds no matter what.

As to fighting, You guys chould follow the Clan into hte next big charge we do. Just try to keep up. lol. When Alterra and Haven charged together, the lcan waited back about 40ft, then followed. I think everyone of us passed you all and hit first...lmao.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:26 pm

lol yeah im no fast charger! i'm sure anyone could beat me
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:26 am

lol...I just wanted to say hi and that even though it was my first time on the field and I died... a lot...I had a blast and I am really glad that I got to meet all of you guys.

(also I am just no starting to peel from my lobster-sun-burn I got. BUT my feet are still nice and soft from the mud treatment I got LOL)
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:21 am

Thank you for the Urk song. All the guys were like WTF, who was that. I said "Thats Madea... she's like that..."
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:10 am

I just don't like to run Orrin =P
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:51 am

Crux wrote:
I just don't like Orrin =P

AWwwwww.... figures.lol
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:13 am

you forgot the "to run" part lol. I liked you just fine, wish we could have sparred some or talked more =)
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Thanks for fighting with me, Madea! That really did make my day. Claymore women ftw. :3

Also, dudes, wtf? Over half of Haven had never seen an event before. They'd never even seen a real full-scale charge before that. -.- You act like what we DID accomplish was meaningless. I'm extremely proud of what we did on the field, how many of us we got out there to the event itself, and of all the fun we had together. Not to mention that bonding during war is absolutely fantastic. :3
Hail Haven! (Some of us decided this was our realm's cheer, since we don't have one. If you think of a better one, share, haha.)
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Kairi Cypmann wrote:

Hail Haven! (Some of us decided this was our realm's cheer, since we don't have one. If you think of a better one, share, haha.)

Hail TREE!!!!!!!!! k found one.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:18 pm

I like
LOG!!
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Just chant Log! over and over =)
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:19 am

I vote log....

And remeber who you are talking to Kairi, if it is said by Orrin, it is said in jest. ALWAYS.
Back to top Go down
GlorkGrork

GlorkGrork

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:16 pm

Yes... was fun bwahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Gates of Summer VI   Post-Gates of Summer VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post-Gates of Summer VI
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next