Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gates Of Summer VI

Go down 
+20
Malfurion
Svipdag
Tygreive
Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar
Szabo Erinach
Crux
Eldrin THE BLACK
Odin
Summer
Angus
Logar
Iohn deMar
Vala
turrinbarturrin
Alo
Constantine
Kairi Cypmann
Orrin None-son
Elysia Faal
Tyr
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyr

Tyr

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:12 pm

Since slim to none of you have visited the midwest boards latey (hardly ever), the date for Gates is April 17-19 2009.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:25 am

Just cause some of us don't post doesn't mean we don't look at them.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:00 am

Elysia... you had better be going this time. I am now putting you on my "earned a duel" list. As with anyone else in Haven.

I know I want to have a red slaughter fest. Me vrs the red girls of haven. I wanna see if my buckler will finally get broken. Razlin of the Dread Guard is the only person to ever break it. Hell, I'll take all the red girls at once if thats what it takes...
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:59 am

I will be there. And we'll have a good ol' fashioned beat down =D
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:29 am

Orrin None-son wrote:
I know I want to have a red slaughter fest. Me vrs the red girls of haven. I wanna see if my buckler will finally get broken. Razlin of the Dread Guard is the only person to ever break it. Hell, I'll take all the red girls at once if thats what it takes...

You're on, dude.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:33 am

hey hold on he is mine first, as soon as i'm done with O'Neal.. and also no orrin i'm not a member of this realm...though i might camp with them at gates, it all depends,
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:06 am

Tyr, I get soma many people annoted, ticked, and riled up, I ussually have tons of people with claims for duels on me. I can't ever promise anyone they get first shot.

Hell, at gates 5, We pulled into the parking area and alo hands me a dagger. I say, "whats this for?" and he stabs me. "Ha, I got the first..." and he runs.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:22 pm

hehe hmm.. i guess i need to make a little dagger and sneak up on you saturday or friday depending wat days i can get off if any..
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:58 pm

Tyr, buddy, friend, pal, pira...bandit, You wanna know something? I think you would make a really good urk. That a fact.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:30 pm

ż wut ż
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:33 pm

You would make a great Grey skin. Like me, and Bojac.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:41 pm

if i had paint i would be grey skinned already from being undead Razz
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:48 pm

lol... not what I meant, but I still count you as a friend. And an Ally when the chips are down.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:54 pm

sweet, and i the same my pal..you know if it wasn't for the fact i have tried to be a vamp since i joined oh about 5-6 months ago i think i would be an urk but i have changed to much to change again, i will however be a born again urk if you would like my friend.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:26 am

I wanna verify with Bojac and Ash and O'neal/Sevron. But, I think that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:52 am

my god and i thought my char was complicated now.. an undead bandit/travler/born again urk. my god
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:57 am

So far, you got 3 outta 4 in your favor. Still needa get with Ash.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:09 am

wow thats fast..
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:53 am

Oneal And I were already talking on facebook, and Bojac gives me permision to make his descisions. He is cool with what ever I decide.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:53 am

BTW, you realize that being a reborn means one of two things. Either joining the unit, or being an honorary member. Which one you wanting?
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:56 am

I can't predict my ability to attend anything next semester. I haven't even picked classes for it yet. Nor do I know when my breaks are. I also can't guarantee I'll have a ride. I know Turrin was upset that I couldn't go to WotIF, so I hope he won't hold it against me if I don't have the means to go to Gates. I would be very sad myself if I couldn't make it.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:00 am

Alo would be upset too. I know he looks forward to hanging out with you more.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:36 am

If i may i would like to be an honoray member Smile
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:45 am

Your in. Congrats. I will send you a pm with some background info. Aslo, and explinationasto exactly what a reborn is.
Back to top Go down
Alo

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:44 am

Where are you taking classes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gates Of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gates Of Summer VI
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next