Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

making myself known

Go down 
+6
Iohn deMar
Odin
Tyr
turrinbarturrin
Orrin None-son
Victor Monteclaire
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor Monteclaire

Victor Monteclaire

making myself known Empty
PostSubject: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:58 pm

hello all, i am Victor Monteclaire, an irish knight who specializes in katana use. does anyone have questions? this is the first time i have done this... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:04 pm

Ahh crap, he found us! Everybody delete the posts about him!

Eerrrrr I mean heya. I am the resident non-haven mouthy Urk. I am the one you hate to love. And I am the funky smell....

Nice to meet you, hope to fight you someday.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:06 pm

toxic waste...............highlander!!
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:22 pm

Heya Victor i am the resident non-haven vampire, i am the one who lurks in the night, no i am not that funky smell that diff Orrin. Razz welcome to Dagorhir.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:00 am

Welcome, i am Odin, and i believe we have met, i admire your katana it is well made.
Back to top Go down
Victor Monteclaire

Victor Monteclaire

PostSubject: Re: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:11 am

heh, thank you guys for the warm welcome, now i know why this place is called Haven. farao
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:18 pm

Hail and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:07 pm

Welcome to the forums, my red-wielding friend! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Alo

PostSubject: Re: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:42 am

I'm interested in the back story of an irishman with a katana(sp?).

could you give us more about the character?
Back to top Go down
Victor Monteclaire

Victor Monteclaire

PostSubject: Re: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:37 am

ok, well...
after his parents were killed by raiders when he was 14, he found life afterward as a major burden. a few months later some merchants came by a pub he was drowning his sorrow in and he began talking to them and telling them his story. they sympathized with him and took him in, teaching him some life lessons and essential skills, and their next direct place they were heading was japan. when they shored up, a blacksmith's shop caught his eye and he decided that he would try and become the smith's apprentice, which eventually happened after learning the language and such. at this point, he was around 20 years old. this is where he became extremely good at weaponsmithing and armorsmithing. the smithy was popular with a samurai village nearby and soon they became his role models. the smithy had some skill with the katana and, after learning about his apprentice's past, taught him how to wield one properly. eventually the merchants come back and he goes back to ireland and fights in the name of honor and chivalry, seeking out barbarians in the defense of his fellow countrymen.

yay short stories!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:19 pm

hail and welcome. nice story, now if only i would write mine lol
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:20 pm

exactly...lol
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:23 pm

ill get around to it eventually lol
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

PostSubject: Re: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:33 pm

Anyone who uses a katana is a friend of mine, haha. Glad to make your acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Victor Monteclaire

Victor Monteclaire

PostSubject: Re: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:44 pm

aye, thank ya, yeah my story took me bout 10 minutes and i bs'ed it as historically accurate as i could, heh. Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making myself known   making myself known Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making myself known
Page 1 of 1