Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapons and Armor Making Session

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Weapons and Armor Making Session Empty
PostSubject: Weapons and Armor Making Session   Weapons and Armor Making Session Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:55 am

I would think it to be productive before War of the Iron Fist if we held a crafting session on a wenseday instead of a practice in the near future. So start saving you money for supplies and what not if you guys wanna do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwestdagorhir.proboards91.com
Jagun the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Armor Making Session   Weapons and Armor Making Session Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:59 am

I would agree, i need to sheathe my new red so i can use it tomorrow. plus armor is ALWAYS a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Armor Making Session   Weapons and Armor Making Session Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:43 am

I would be all about this if we didnt need to focus on our team building. Maybe on a different night?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Armor Making Session   Weapons and Armor Making Session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons and Armor Making Session
Page 1 of 1