Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Iron Fist planning

Go down 
+9
JeandeMaxwell
Anndra Kenzie
turrinbarturrin
Tyr
Elysia Faal
Constantine
Kairi Cypmann
Logar
Vala
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Are you going to War? (post your answer as well)
Yes!
War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
No!
War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I think I can....
War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
I think I can't....
War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Aisuri

Aisuri

War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:07 pm

i have a lantern and a flashlight or 2, and i found some sill seal? its like the blue foam except its like half as thick, thought i might come in handy, some fire starters and a big lighter, kooler (if we need it) monkey <--- a messed up lookin monkey
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:06 pm

BRING TARPS
and traps
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:58 pm

hm....I don't know if I have any tarps...I'll check and see though.
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:51 pm

Turrinbarturrin wrote:
BRING TARPS
and traps

I lawled loudly when I read that. XD
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:07 pm

I will get in touch with my parents and chat with them about stuff to bring. I figure on them being able to bring a tripod (for a kettle or pot), plenty of firewood, two mediocre tents (both sleep two campers), and possibly some samich materials.

As far as food goes, it is wise to go easy on it. When going to big events such as this food won't be as much a concern. Breakfast can be optional, maybe a small snak-breakfast. While fighting all day lunch may or may not be a bad idea depending on your stomach, but electrolyte-rich drinks are a must! Personally, I wouldn't eat a big lunch at all because it can cause nasty cramps while fighting. Dinner is the only meal that is truly important for all intents and purposes. Keep to carbs and a minimum of greasy meats, plenty of veggies and fruits, easy on the sweets.

I'll be going to War (hopefully o.O) and I'm working feverishly on foamsmithing. So count on me being there, and count on doing a lot of politicking while we're all together. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:15 pm

I spoke to my parents, and they're driving my brother and obviously our van to War. They're not staying, but they are providing a taxi service for the day (yea awesome parents). That means we can probably fit two of you, or at least some of your stuff if needed, into that vehicle.
We will in fact be bringing a tent that comfortably camped four girls last time, so that's always an option as well.
Remember to bring lawn chairs to sit around the campfire in. As much as we all love each other, I doubt we'll want to share much. -.-; So try and get a hold of one before you go.
It's also important to bring something very warm to wear in the evenings. Plenty of socks are a good idea, as are a few blankets/shawls/cloaks/etc. It's hot during the day, and cold at night, as a lot of us probably remember, haha.
Again, a reminder for waivers and IDs.

How are you all organizing yourselves to get down there? Are you driving down separately, or are you going to caravan, and do you have any semblance of a carpool system set up for yourselves? If you do, I'll need to tell my parents so they can help you all if you need rides/space/etc.
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:21 pm

it was my understanding from yesterday we are carpooling down and we plan to meet at baumgardener as we did last time. turrin is wanting we can have everything and be ready leave by 4pm. im not sure we can get out that quickly but hey if we can then that will be AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:38 pm

yep thats what i want
however if its jjust to hard we can do 4:30
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:41 pm

"there will be fighting and tournaments on friday starting around 3 o clock, weapons check starts at 9 o clock and battle on saturday starts at 11 30 until 6 pm with lunch in there somewhere, oh and there will be more tournaments on Saturaday to, plus the unit tournament is on Sunday"--kulprit

got this from alterra
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:22 am

I think we could make it out by four to be honest. I mean, the schools get out at like 2:15 now, and then everyone meets where ever asap, we pack and leave. done and done.

we just need to figure out who is riding with who.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:56 am

well depending on whether my dad can get his starter fixed in the next week, i will prolly be takin wither my truck or his car, i wont be stayin any nights down there i will merely visit alot, Razz and since noone has put it up as far as i know could someone plz send me the address of the place so i know where the **** i'm goin, i can get to holdin but i'm not sure where this place is...
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:56 pm

yep i need an adress to
is it the same place as gates or what???
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:35 pm

Better and new scheeeejules

"Friday Schedule:

10am – Troll Opens
4pm – Pickup Battles begin
6-8pm – Friday Tournaments begin

Red Tourney at 6pm (Pidge is running it)
Highlander at 6pm (Iron Wolves are running it)
Dagger Tournament at 8pm (Christobel is running it)
**Spot Checking weapons on site**
Assassin’s Tournament sign-up starts at 2pm and ends at 5pm (tentative) and starts at 6pm.
Wolf Pit starts at dusk (9pm)

Troll moves to Iron Wolves Camp at 8pm

Saturday Schedule:

9am – Troll Opens
9am to 11am– Weapons Check opens
11am – Mandatory Heralding Class (Herald Tabards will be numbered)
11:20am (roughly) – The Handfasting of Pantar and Dyp (The very special event that I referenced!)
Battles start directly after the Handfasting
(Each unit provides at least one herald to help run battles.)
Page and Squire Hunt (Woods Battle)! (Kultprit is running it) after ALL other battles
Unit Tournament during warm-up (Martus is running this)
Unit Fight being ran during theme battles (Kratos and Kultprit are handling these)
Tournaments being held are:

Warlord Tournament (Deverbero) during break
Pirate Tournament (Arcani) after battle
Spear Tournament (Dolan) after battle
Single Blue (Fafnir) during break
Sword & Board Tournament (Ravenwood) during break
Assassin’s Tournament (Arcani) after battle

**Tournament winners will receive sashes as prizes**

Ceremony at 8pm
- Tournament awards during ceremony
Bardic Competition starts at 9pm – for PG (Nyt is running it)
Fire breathing in the grove 9:30pm(ish)
Bardic Competition (R rated) 10pm – 11pm

**No nudity, period! Keep it in your tents!**
**Courtesy Patrol runs 6pm – 12am**

Sunday Schedule:

10am – Troll Opens
Pickup battles start at 11am
Tournaments on Sunday

Four Horsemen at Noon (Wolf is running it)
Archery at Noon (Devlin and Hippy are handling this)
Tug of War Competition 1pm (Lyonesse is running it)

**Camps empty by 4pm**
Camp Masters check out by 4pm"
Vala

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:15 am

epic.

but more importantly: Does everyone know who they are riding with down there? If not you need to figure that out soon!

I can't wait for War, it's gonna be a blast!!
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:24 am

i will be comin down adn visitin alot if i ever get the adress >.>
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:43 am

I don't know the address, so I can't exactly tell you. Though I'm pretty positive it's the exact same area as Gates was.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:47 am

unfortunatly that doesn't help me at all Sad
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:52 am

Stuart's Farm
589 NW 1381 Rd
Holden, MO

That should be it. (:
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:53 am

THANK YOU!!!! =^,^=
Back to top Go down
Raynne

Raynne

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:22 am

the directions are on domions web site http://www.geocities.com/unconsun/directions.html

Stewart's Farm

From Lee's Summit,
Take 50 Hwy east (25 miles)
Turn Right (south) on Highway 131(1.5 miles)
Turn Right (west) on country road 430 (.8 miles)
Turn Left (south) on country road 1401(.3 miles)
Turn Left (east) on country road 400 (.1 miles)
Road 400 turns into country road 1381 (.2 miles)
Look for the Stewart's Farm, 589 NW 1381Road, on the Left.
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:42 am

Dominion doesn't really ever update do they? They don't even have an event page for WotIF. XDXD
Back to top Go down
Raynne

Raynne

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:29 pm

no not really.

On the war planning I wont be carpooling with the main group since I have to get my paycheck and buy provisions on Friday. Side effect of working 10 days in a row so I can have the days off. Sigh : ( so I will be there a little later in the evening. I will be riding up with a freind and loaning him garb to particpate and all so yay.
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:44 pm

I CALL SHOTGUN IN MADEAS VEHICLE< DIBS CALLED IT HAHAHA!!! cheers lol! oh i am pumped cause i will have at least 2 shields done that i am 84% sure will pass one of which is a BA TOWER SHEILD (think Koltins but less round and BIGGER) MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i am PUMPED RAAAWWWWRRR!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO SHOW WAT THE DRAGON CAN DO DEATH DEATH DEATH !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jagun the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:15 pm

I feel left out since i can't go... Ooh... i just felt my character get more evil...
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:26 am

lets leave by 3 now (we decided at practice)
is that ok??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Iron Fist planning
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next