Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Iron Fist planning

Go down 
+9
JeandeMaxwell
Anndra Kenzie
turrinbarturrin
Tyr
Elysia Faal
Constantine
Kairi Cypmann
Logar
Vala
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Are you going to War? (post your answer as well)
Yes!
War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
No!
War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I think I can....
War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
I think I can't....
War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Anndra Kenzie

Anndra Kenzie

War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:56 am

um I don't think 3 is gonna work for me. my mom can't get off work & up there by then. And we have to wait fo r Ali. Would 4 be ok? (srry for this. I know we're trying to leave as soon as possible.)
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:01 am

4 on the button NO LATER!!! bfeerwbjgwgwjjlagalfvrenvmvv
haha its all good!!!!!! w
wwwhhaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaa!!!WARRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Anndra Kenzie

Anndra Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:06 am

YAY! Thank you cheers
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:12 am

i'll go whenever i wakes up Razz
Back to top Go down
Raynne

Raynne

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:18 pm

like i said ill be there a bit later and ill will bring a roast to eat cause I am awesome. On that note there is a good chance for rain all weekend so make sure you bring the right stuff for rainy weather. Hopefully the weatherman is lying and it will be nice and sunny all weekend. But you can't be too careful. Anyways I will see you all Friday night rain or shine Smile
Back to top Go down
JeandeMaxwell

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:27 am

Hey i need to know is there any one who could take me there and back? B/C i need transport. To War and from War.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:54 pm

i can do it however its allready tight in my truck soo if som1 else is willing that helps
Back to top Go down
Raynne

Raynne

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:32 pm

days like this are why i spent 100 dollars on an oversized hat Smile I am buying some tarps too and maybe a raft as my back yard is a swamp atm so I can only imagine the site...so glad my boots came in the mail and are water proof lol.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:06 pm

haha nice
well its still raining like crazy maybe it will run out of water and stop.....
Trarpsssss

and traps everyone!!
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:15 pm

Hey everyone still at home. There is a CHANCE, nothing official yet, that the camping will be canceled. The ground is already so saturated that its running off now and so the flash flood risk is up there.

IF we do cancel camping, we will do everything in our power to have some sort of gathering and to provide humble accommodations to our out of town guests

just read this off the midwest ill keep you posted!
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:04 pm

Oh wow. O.O Thank you for posting that, Turrin. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:16 pm

This just in: The camping it still happening folks! We will not let rain stop us!!
Suck it up and tough it out. It's only rain, it's only mud. It'll be fun. XDXD

though I blame the fall fun fest, it always rains the weekend of that. And that's this weekend. So it's their fault. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:54 pm

whoo YES!!!
Back to top Go down
JeandeMaxwell

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:23 pm

My mom just informed me that i cannot go due to the flooding in the county holden is in and that the roads are not safe enough. So i'll have to sit this one out.
Back to top Go down
Raynne

Raynne

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:14 am

well I was getting ready to leave and the tornado hit so yeah I am passing for tonight I will see what happens tommorrow sigh
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:18 am

well i couldn't go tonight anyway, and right now i'm debating whether to go down tomorrow, i'm not sure i will, if i do i will have to pass out there for a couple hours at least, and i know i will be awokin for some stupid thing or another, eh, anyway i might just go to visit realms, and fight with militia or AOM that might be fun, anyway.....
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:53 am

I've been hearing about tornadoes all day today on the radio during work. Everyone who is braving the weather this weekend please be very careful. War is awesome and fun, but not worth your life (Ironically XD).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist planning   War of the Iron Fist planning - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Iron Fist planning
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3