Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

possibility for an event

Go down 
+6
turrinbarturrin
Elysia Faal
Tyr
Orrin None-son
Alo
Logar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Logar

Logar

possibility for an event Empty
PostSubject: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:15 pm

so i was wondering if after school lets out and all that mamble jamble, if haven could put together a one day event? if not cool fine , i was just thinkin now that we are official and all we should celebrate somehow and i know that after schools oput is really the only way most of rolla and several here in Blue Springs would have time. anyway just wondering thoughts and comments always welcome (except from mercs lol jk JK )
Back to top Go down
Alo

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:47 am

I'd love to come to it! when is it?
lol
I can't wait to fight you again Ephraim.
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:09 pm

its not for sure just a thought but nobody seems to care but you so i guess it will be just us fighting each other all day lol
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:28 pm

I would show up, and bring the Clan, as much as I can atleast. And, If we go, I could most likely get Aman Peak, and The Joplin crew.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:32 pm

i have no thoughts on this since i am a merc, however if Orrin would want me to show i will try to.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:35 pm

Why would you turn down an event, simply cause you are a merc?
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:44 pm

no work,school,both..
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:51 pm

A Haven event would be great! =D

It'd be awesome if we could pull off a camping event like Sam tried to do last year....but I remember how that turned out >.>
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:05 am

lol there where like four of em and i not sure any camped
but yes this could be fun if well organized and planned lol! so dont look at me
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:10 am

Yeah, we'd need a lot of guaranteed fighters to make it worthwhile. If we can get more than 10 people to show, I'd be all for it. Any less than that and it would just be an extended practice, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:42 am

Just throwing this out there.

The Caravan of the Forgotten, (my ravenwood province) is holding the second annual "Battle of the Broken Wheel" event sometime around the end of May. This will most likely be a overnight event. Starting around noon saturday and going until the next night. The pruposed property is larger than war and Gates, and the campsites are wooded, and all are closer to the battlefield.

We are still working out the details. But, last time as a one day event we had 10 dominion show up 20 ravenwood, and some Vorr Vollar Skepna. And some newbs.

We would love to see Haven make a presence. I know it is a distance further than gates and War, but You would be well recieved.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:06 am

Orrin None-son wrote:
We would love to see Haven make a presence. I know it is a distance further than gates and War, but You would be well recieved.

If there's any possible way for me to make it (meaning if school or something isn't in my way) I will definitely be there. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Alo

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:12 am

We are trying to have it on memorial day weekend because more people would be off, but nothing is set in foam..... er, stone.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:31 am

That sounds awesome. I'll definitely try to come. =)
Back to top Go down
DeMadrid

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:43 pm

I'll definitely be in the blue springs area over thanksgiving and Christmas break. I'd love to meet the tenacious bastard I've heard about that starts out a match on one leg.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:56 pm

who does that???
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:22 pm

No, Thats Kolton, he is just that short....lol

Seriously, I do that. Or armed.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:25 pm

In order for Haven to have an all-realm event, where all of the provinces come together, we need the following things:
1. One person to be in charge of making it happen, who is willing to make some executive decisions.
2. A small group of people willing to help
3. A date, time, and location that we can commit to.
4. A commitment to attend from a significant amount of members
5. ???????
6. Profit!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possibility for an event   possibility for an event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

possibility for an event
Page 1 of 1