Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All the fancy weapon names. :D

Go down 
+10
Svipdag
Iohn deMar
Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar
Odin
Angus
Constantine
Barca
Kairi Cypmann
Tyr
Summer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Odin

Odin

All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:57 pm

to anyone wielding the log one-handed...it's useless :p
a punch block will stop it. lol
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Squall Leonhart wrote:
Gimme the Log and a dagger and I get to have lots of fun!!!

This is perhaps my worst nightmare on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Frag

Frag

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Squall with two logs ^
Back to top Go down
Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:45 pm

ohhh!!! interesting. impractical, unwieldy and generally impossible but interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:04 am

Squall Leonhart wrote:
ohhh!!! interesting. impractical, unwieldy and generally impossible but interesting.

That almost sums up half the weapon combos i've used in the past... lol
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:34 am

slot machine
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:03 am

turrinbarturrin wrote:
slot machine

lol i've done that once or twice.

I think my current favorite silly move is getting armed, then putting my shield on my back and running backwards attacking people
Back to top Go down
Frag

Frag

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:06 am

that is a pain to counter legged
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:54 am

I think my silliest move is my failed attempts at shield bashing. I bashed B'rogar in order to hit his back, but he didn't notice unitl two seconds later. Get this: he threw me and I flew. It hurt a little but he and I lol'd. Razz

Actually aren't we supposed to be discussing weapons? scratch

Speaking of weapons: I'm designing a red and multiple other blues and I plan to restore broken weapons at the Forge starting next week... -ish.

Last edited by Jeiku on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling of a name)
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:27 am

please note that some of those weapons need to be thrown away. the pile by the trash can in mostly junk.
Back to top Go down
Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:48 am

YAY SALVAGEABLES!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:50 pm

I found a flail that just needs a head, and an old unused sword or two that just need some extra padding, so these are definitely salvageable. There are also some unfinished weapons that do, in fact, have cob webs in/on them, but nobody really left their sign of possession (i.e. name, symbol, etc). I won't mess with them, however, unless I am given the green light to do so by the owners.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:43 am

if they are by the trash can they are junk, with exception to the spear and javi's. othwerise if you know what you are doing i don't see a problem
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:39 am

Yeah, Iohn and I were looking at them. Some are clearly junk, others are just missing stuff.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:29 am

learning to tell when a weapon can be repaired and when it dead is an important skill. I am glad you are taking an interest in becoming a good foamsmith
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Thanks. Smile I hate to sound like a brown-noser, but I look up to you and Iohn a lot. Besides, I love weapons. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:11 am

The Log now has a new cover and a new pommel. and it only took me 5 hours to do everything.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Troll
Barca

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:52 am

Pics or it didn't happen
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:25 am

it might just show up to a practice...
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:52 pm

The log looks great! It's even heavier than before. Put two people on it and you might could knock someone clean over.
Back to top Go down
Frag

Frag

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:06 pm

it should come to practice soon, and knock some people around
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:03 pm

good luck to whoever has it. as i recall it lost to a dagger several times....lol but hey it's nice having the largest weapon in the midwest. Cool
Back to top Go down
Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:20 am

yup. big ol' log beaten by dagger. my dagger. silly log ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Squall Leonhart wrote:
yup. big ol' log beaten by dagger. my dagger. silly log ^_^

Not much doesn't get beaten by your dagger, my friend. Razz
Back to top Go down
Frag

Frag

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:51 am

The Legendary Squall always wins with his dagger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the fancy weapon names. :D   All the fancy weapon names. :D - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the fancy weapon names. :D
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next