Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banner Ideas?

Go down 
+4
Angus
Eldrin THE BLACK
Iohn deMar
Summer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Summer

Summer

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:31 pm

I was wondering what symbols/icons we had for both the Rolla Providence and the Haven Ian and Court are part of. If we don't have one, we can always brainstorm and get one drawn up. Smile

Once we get that done, we can totally get two sexy banners made for events - even drag them over to our practices to show our pride! :3
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:02 am

There is already a symbol being voted upon (you can see this in the voting section under "Chapter Symbol"). Generally speaking the red arch symbol is used throughout the provinces to represent Haven. Which version to use, however, is currently being debated.
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:16 am

I can't see the symbols. Sad
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:19 am

I like the Arch symbol because it is simple. Ravenwood needs a simple emblem. We need something that is easy to make and put onto banners and shields...like I don't know...say....The Dreadwood Emblem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banner Ideas? DreadwoodEmblem

We are the cookie cutter soldiers of Doom. Taste our sugary death. Joking! You guys do need a banner though.
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:20 am

And I didn't mean use the Dreadwood emblem for the republic. I just meant something like it only in simplicity...I won't share my pretty ram's head of doom, won't do it.
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:38 am

I agree - simple is good. If I can see the ruddy symbols for the voting, that would be awesome. Until then, I can only wonder. :/
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:21 pm

I drew up an MST boffer club symbol that we could use for rolla province. It's on some of my garb.
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:41 pm

I guess we can wait then and see what symbols are available when we get back, eh? =3
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Angus wrote:
I drew up an MST boffer club symbol that we could use for rolla province. It's on some of my garb.

You could submit it as a choice, but inevitably we'll have to let everyone in the province submit ideas, have everyone vote, and then take the three with the most votes and have a second vote to make a final decision.
I'm waiting for more people to get garb so we can give them official votes before we do that, though, otherwise a lot of Rolla's Haven people will get left out. ;.;
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:30 pm

I'm starting to realize that eventually, I'll have to get garb as well. Ian's pants where bought at wallmart, right? So all I need to make is a top?
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:30 pm

Also, what are the rolla colors? Green and Black?
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:37 pm

dont forget maroon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Most excellent! I shall start looking at patterns today, then! =3
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:45 am

As you see, the republic has a new, simpler symbol.(Look at my avatar)
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:17 am

Sad
I miss the little birds
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:19 am

I don't, they were hard to put on Tabards and Shields! New emblem is sleek, simple, and beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:51 pm

And much more intimedating.
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:09 pm

It must be my baby! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:43 pm

I do like Ravenwood's new symbol. (:
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:06 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:18 pm

Me too. I saw your avatar and thought "That's pimpin'."
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:38 pm

The Republic of Ravenwood, by definition, is 'Big Pimpin'! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banner Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Ideas?   Banner Ideas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banner Ideas?
Page 1 of 1