Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The sendoff, and a taste of history...

Go down 
+2
Tyr
Jagun the Butcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagun the Butcher

The sendoff, and a taste of history... Empty
PostSubject: The sendoff, and a taste of history...   The sendoff, and a taste of history... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:18 am

as the sun glinted off the water in the shipyard of Carre Dova, the only sounds heard were the crew of the Cutlass trying desperately to cast off and the sound of sword fighting on the pier. All traffic had ceased as the Cygnarian Army attempted to get to the pirate ship and stop the launch, however the narrow pier had allowed the captain to subvert the attempt singlehandedly. From the deck, shouts of dismay could be heard as the first mate begged the captain to get up the boarding ramp.

"Captain! Damn you Captain, the Cutlass is about to leave! We need you at the helm if we are to outrun the Khadoran Navy!" The Captain just shouted as soldier after soldier poured onto the pier, only to be cut down by his longsword. Bodies littered the bay as the number of charging soldiers dwindled, then stopped altogether as Battle Chaplain Melrache stepped onto the pier, his plate perfectly polished and his holy tabard blowing slightly in the wind. The Captain wiped the sweat of his brow, then addressed his new opponent.

"Well well well... Chaplain Melrache. How nice of the Church to finally answer my plea, although I have to say their timing is a bit off." Melrache just shook his head and held his hands up.

"I am not here to apologize for the Church of Morrow. You knew as well as I what would happen when the Cyriss priests were discovered. You had your chance to defend yourself in the eyes of Morrow." A crossbow bolt crossed between them and passed by Melrache's right ear.

"And I pleaded to you to speak for me!! Morrow damn you Alton, they took my wife in that Inquisition!!" Alton winced as the Captain said his name, a name that hadn't been uttered since he left Tarna to become a priest of Morrow. Alton tried to say something but the Captain cut him off. "I don't want to hear your sympathy for Elyssa. As far as I'm concerned, her blood is on your hands... and Morrow's." Alton sighed.

"And this is how you repay her memory? Did you love her so little that you became a pirate not a week after she died? You were an honorable man once, Jagun. A man of Faith and Family. I am sorry for what happened," Alton drew his sword, "But for your crimes agains Cygnar, for your treason against King Leto, and for your blasphemies against the Church of Morrow, you will be taken to the capital alive... or dead."

Jagun smiled. "If you can catch me. KOLTIN! NOW!" On the deck of the Cutlass, Koltin shouted and the mooring lines were cut. Alton charged down the pier, but Jagun was the quicker, making the deck as the boarding ramp slipped off the side and splashed into the bay.

The Cutlass sailed out of Stone Bay, never to be seen again on the shores of Imorren. Some say that the ship was destroyed on the jagged shores of the island of Cryx. Others think that they made it to a distant land unknown to Imorren. But everyone still talks about the escape, and the blessing heard on the wind from Carre Dova to Cyrin as Battle Chaplain Alton Melrache wished his childhood friend Jagun Raelthorne godspeed, died, and Ascended into Morrowan Godhood.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: The sendoff, and a taste of history...   The sendoff, and a taste of history... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:25 am

That is a lot like Elysia
Back to top Go down
Jagun the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: The sendoff, and a taste of history...   The sendoff, and a taste of history... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 am

Who??
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: The sendoff, and a taste of history...   The sendoff, and a taste of history... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:29 am

Lex
Back to top Go down
Jagun the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: The sendoff, and a taste of history...   The sendoff, and a taste of history... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:36 pm

hmm... Didn't know. besides, this is a rough synopsis, no where near the final product.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: The sendoff, and a taste of history...   The sendoff, and a taste of history... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:08 pm

its cool i liked it alot
why did the priest die??
Back to top Go down
Jagun the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: The sendoff, and a taste of history...   The sendoff, and a taste of history... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:23 pm

i don't rightly know. i was tired.
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: The sendoff, and a taste of history...   The sendoff, and a taste of history... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:37 am

then you sail around a bit, and find me sitting in a tiny boat with a ripped sail and freezing my ass off. Because of my being bundled up, you dont notice my tail until it is too late to get rid of me. I assist your quatermaster in his duties to your crew and you get over my weirdness. Then, we somehow end up at Haven?...wait, what happened to the crew? You and I have co-labbing to do!!! *Is extremely excited*
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

PostSubject: Re: The sendoff, and a taste of history...   The sendoff, and a taste of history... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:33 am

Ty, I was so confused for a sec when you said that cause I was like "When did you read my back story? And this isn't like it at all!" Lol! XD

But I got what you mean now.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: The sendoff, and a taste of history...   The sendoff, and a taste of history... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:18 pm

Razz thx E...
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: The sendoff, and a taste of history...   The sendoff, and a taste of history... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:46 am

Elysia Faal wrote:
Ty, I was so confused for a sec when you said that cause I was like "When did you read my back story? And this isn't like it at all!" Lol! XD

What did he mean? Cuz I still don't get it?

0.o;;

neat story btw.
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

PostSubject: Re: The sendoff, and a taste of history...   The sendoff, and a taste of history... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:56 am

Sandra wrote:
Elysia Faal wrote:

What did he mean? Cuz I still don't get it?

0.o;;

neat story btw.

"I don't want to hear your sympathy for Elyssa. As far as I'm concerned, her blood is on your hands... and Morrow's."

Her name is close to mine.
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: The sendoff, and a taste of history...   The sendoff, and a taste of history... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:49 am

CONRAD, I wanna friggin get in on this. especially if Im gonna be a psuedo-pirate. Now continue the story captain!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sendoff, and a taste of history...   The sendoff, and a taste of history... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sendoff, and a taste of history...
Page 1 of 1