Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gates Of Summer VI

Go down 
+20
Malfurion
Svipdag
Tygreive
Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar
Szabo Erinach
Crux
Eldrin THE BLACK
Odin
Summer
Angus
Logar
Iohn deMar
Vala
turrinbarturrin
Alo
Constantine
Kairi Cypmann
Orrin None-son
Elysia Faal
Tyr
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyr

Tyr

Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Summer wrote:
Sleeping on the ground without a tent seems kinda cold for us. Unless your Ian, and you made Cort angry. Then yeah, you get to sleep outside, rain or not. Smile

i loled hard, but i think Iohn is tenting with his sis lol...

Chwiwgwn wrote:
You know I kinda like the idea of snuggling up close to the weapons, such as blue/green swords, they are usually small enough to "cuddle" with. (plus you won't feel lonely when you have no one to sleep with lol) And it would save space.

I thought i was the only one that did that LOL... J/K
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:40 am

Um...my sister will tent just like she has every single event she's gone to: with the other girls.

As far as the tent setup goes, I know there will probably be a couple large "girl" tents, and a couple large "guy" tents. Everyone else will get smaller tents.

And if you don't have a tent, you can probably tent with someone who has room, sleep on the ground (maybe if its warm), or sleep in ur car. But seriously, there will be room to tent in, so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:27 am

i don't keep track of everyone Razz. also i didn't camp out at war cause i had work so idk, and i'm sure people will have room for you in the Haven campsite. i'll i think be tentin alone with me weapons.. since i'll be with Ravenwood. idk we'll see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:47 am

so long as it's covered I'm good Very Happy thanks peeps

Quote :
Chwiwgwn wrote:
You know I kinda like the idea of snuggling up close to the weapons, such as blue/green swords, they are usually small enough to "cuddle" with. (plus you won't feel lonely when you have no one to sleep with lol) And it would save space.

I thought i was the only one that did that LOL... J/K

You are not alone man lol
ask Odin, he is very passionate about some of his weapons, as he almost behemently told us at practice on sunday lol
Back to top Go down
Malfurion

Malfurion

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:59 am

how many tents will we have room for?
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:34 am

Malfurion wrote:
how many tents will we have room for?

They'll assign us space based on the number of people who pre-register. (SO-talk to Kairi and Pre-register ASAP!)
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:09 am

Angus wrote:
They'll assign us space based on the number of people who pre-register. (SO-talk to Kairi and Pre-register ASAP!)

This man speaks good words! Very Happy You should listen to him.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:11 pm

If you want to pre-register, Kairi and I must have your $15 before April 10. If you are for sure going by that date, but have not yet pre-registered, talk with Kairi or myself about it.

March 1st is the deadline when I need to tell the event coordinators how many we'll be expecting so we can get adequate camp space. Kairi is already trying to reserve a space for about 10 tents, so we need to know if you are going to pre-reg or even attend by March 1st.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:08 pm

Chwiwgwn wrote:

You are not alone man lol
ask Odin, he is very passionate about some of his weapons, as he almost behemently told us at practice on sunday lol

u try cuddling with a axe the size of a shield. lol and i just don't like ppl to fight with my weapons when they don't take care of them
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:21 am

Iohn de Mar wrote:

As far as the tent setup goes, I know there will probably be a couple large "girl" tents, and a couple large "guy" tents. Everyone else will get smaller tents.

and may I inquire as to who is bringing these larger girl and guy tents? From what I've read it seems like there's a lot of small tents....unless I missed a post.
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:25 am

I'll be bringing the one large tent we always sleep in. Which fits like 4 people comfortably, so basically we'll only need that and maybe one small one for the girls. I think. O.o;
Back to top Go down
Tygreive

Tygreive

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:25 am

i'm sad i wont be able to go.
Back to top Go down
Anndra Kenzie

Anndra Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:22 pm

That sucks
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:23 am

How many people from Rolla are going? Just curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:20 am

I am. Smile
Are we going to split up the tents, such as girls on one side of the camp site and guys on the other or do y'all just put them up any where you please? well with order of course but i mean girls and guys anywhere you please?
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:45 am

The girls tents and guys tents will be right next to one another, but there will be separate tents.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:21 am

AWWWW your no fun T.T, J/K lol, i'm staying with alterra and ravenwood so you all play nice w/o me now.
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:53 pm

im going lol no tent though, but by the sound of it that wont be a problem
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:12 pm

Since when does Alterra and Ravenwood camp together?!

Also, the estimate for Rolla attendance at Gates is 10-12, for Blue Springs 7-8.

As for tents, I'll have 1 extra 2-person if my sister tents with the girls.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:23 pm

prob got the same offer we did

only 5 have pre-reg 4 Bs some show interest though
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:47 pm

yeah, ravenwood asked them if they wanted to camp together and alterra said yes, so we are goin ot have one big party over here. lol
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:10 pm

It looks like truman will have around 5-6 people coming.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:49 am

They are correct the offer was given to Haven and alterra at the same time. Morwinyon was offered also, but we have yet to hear back from them. they don't get online often.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:18 am

Good gravy, how big IS your camp? O_o It'd have to be huge to hold all of that.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:33 pm

WEll, on the map, you see that section of woods that out campsite is marked in? Ya, everything in that circle is pretty much Ravenwood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gates Of Summer VI
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next