Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gates Of Summer VI

Go down 
+20
Malfurion
Svipdag
Tygreive
Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar
Szabo Erinach
Crux
Eldrin THE BLACK
Odin
Summer
Angus
Logar
Iohn deMar
Vala
turrinbarturrin
Alo
Constantine
Kairi Cypmann
Orrin None-son
Elysia Faal
Tyr
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Rolling Eyes I ended up with like allmost all the other tarps 5ish
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:09 pm

I FOUND IT!!!!

Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 N704345360_4188615_5432
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:14 pm

PS, thank you Vala for the pic...
Back to top Go down
Alo

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:27 pm

A shrine to Borrin? I'm sorry guys....
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:55 pm

they were just tarps keeping is and are stuff dry orrin is just being delusional tongue
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:25 am

I will be going, damn my classes! I also have a spare tent or two I can borrow from my folks, if needed. By then I'll have a good weapon set, with spares to bring along if needed. I will definitely looking forward to an event like this!

Do we even know how many of our Rolla peeps are coming, anyway? We should make a facebook event, now that I think about it . . . >_>

EDIT - I also have a bunch of those nice green fold-able chairs from when my folks dragged my poor ass off to soccer practices. I've only been to one boffering event, but I know that there were times that I wished I had a chair instead of sitting in the dirt. Rolling Eyes

Also also also - Can I make a banner for whereever we sit? I know Kiley/Angus has a symbol picked out for the Rolla Providence - all I'd need is the cloth and some paint and I could whip up one. Having a banner, the kind that sit on one post and look at badass, would be most epic! Make our campsite look sexy. :3
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:04 pm

I am all for the idea of a banner. If people would get to voting on the realm symbol, we could have one with that on it, too.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:19 pm

I love da banner idea!!!! I'd wanted to do that a while ago but never got around to it. However, Haven has a different symbol than War Club.
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:20 pm

would we want a Haven AND warclub symbol on a banner, then? Or just do two different banners? *grin grin*
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:22 pm

Well, two different banners would be kinda necessary. >>
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:29 pm

I'll make a topic in the Rolla board for ideas on the banners, then. =3
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:34 am

If it's alright with Rolla province, perhaps the boffer club symbol could also serve as the symbol for Rolla Province. (it's a sword and hammer crossed behind a gear, with a golden harp in front. The gear and crossed hammers is part of the MST crest, while the harp is the symbol for Ireland and represents MST's St. Patrick reputation. I actually have templates and paint if you want them Summer.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:47 pm

so just wondering but im hearing that going to war lead to a lot of broken weapons...is this true? cause if so then im not gonna risk some, which means i have to adjust my fighting meathod
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:44 pm

PVC weapons stand a REALLY good chance of getting broken. Especially thinner pvc. For events,aything under 3/4 is a risk. They may not break, but htier chances of damage are really high.

3/4 for blues isn't bad, but as a red, high chances of destruction.

Fiberglass should be ok.

Kitespar and carbon/graphite are about on par with PVC.

Bandshop poles are nigh invincible. Typically.

That is taking into account the core material only. Various smithing styles have risk too. If it isn't well made, the core doesn't really matter.

And your really big reds, they will become targets for alot of shieldmen. They will be rough with you.

Atleast that is my impression from the events I have been too.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:15 pm

Odin, I've seen your gear. You should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:07 am

yeah, actually all my weapons came back perfectly fine, even my big red, didn't do anything with it, (and Orrin i was harder on the shieldmen than they were with me rofl)
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Wait for a dry event. Sriously, any one who went to War of hte Iron fish as thier first event, it was awesome, but not really representative to normal event activities.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:14 pm

weather can cause weapon damage to it rained allmost the whole at War of fish hence more damage
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:39 am

yes, the rain is another excellent reason to have some sort of rainfly at war to keep the weapons under. Also, when a weapon gets wet, it needs to be dried properly to avoid damage. this is something we can discuss if it is an issue again at this war.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:14 am

i'm goin to keep all my weapons in a large box
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:18 pm

I'm going to post something on Truman's RPG Club forums about GoS in the hopes that a group of the boffer fighters decides to make weapons and go to the event. We'll see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Angus, we have a number of tarps that we laced together last WotIF to make a rather large shelter. And on a second note, its not likely that it will rain nearly as much at GoS
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:24 am

Can't forget the shrine to Orrin. lol.
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:59 pm

lol that was no shrine. if i wanted to make a shrine then id be damned sure everybody knew it was a shrine and not just a tarp over a tree and some weapons. oh and HELLZ YEAH I CANT WAIT FOR WAR!!!!!! itll be just what i ned after a long cold horrible winter ^^ oh and it was mostly the stuff that didnt get dried properly that got broke.... at least of my stuff lol it justt kinda sat in the back of turrins truck Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Iohn de Mar wrote:
Angus, we have a number of tarps that we laced together last WotIF to make a rather large shelter. And on a second note, its not likely that it will rain nearly as much at GoS

No, it'll just be freezing cold and snow. XP
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gates Of Summer VI
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next